Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Leather Tongue 
nthat.gif

Goin to the mall tomorrow, they might be there, hope so.
Good luck fam 
nthat.gif
 my dad didn't wanna take me up to the mall today so I might've missed out on my pair 
laugh.gif

If my JJ doesn't have them any more in the morning, I'll just be done for the year. Already spending enough on senior dues and christmas presents 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Interesting analysis......it may just be the choice of materials, but to me, it almost feels like they've gone back to the original mold, or at least something closer to it. I thought I was done with XIs (skipped 2012-2014) because recent retros have been so damn uncomfortable. And I blame that, at least partially, on the cut they were using on the mids. For some reason the XI lows have felt a lot nicer, so I kept buying those.

It's nice to see an improvement in comfort and a little boost in quality too. No complaints here!

The remastered versions are supposed to be more comfortable than the originals because they use different construction and materials on the inside of the shoe. It's designed to have OG details but modern comfort. It's not that they went back to original molds or materials to be more comfortablem, actually the opposite. Google remastered Jordan's and there are a number of articles on the changes made.

What's going rate for these right now? I don't mean eBay prices, I mean what are people actually paying for these? Like, if I wanted to buy a pair, what's considered paying too much?

What's going rate for these right now? I don't mean eBay prices, I mean what are people actually paying for these? Like, if I wanted to buy a pair, what's considered paying too much?
Are you asking because you need to unload your 30 pairs and are trying to price them? LOL 

In all seriousness, probably pretty close to retail. The market is pretty flooded with these right now. 

I thought you was the king of copping everything. I peeped how many OvOs you got how you miss these?

Finally, Nike shipped my second pair. Got it from that "member exclusive email".

Even though I did not miss out on getting a pair, I still got the email. Had to double up. Hopefully future trade for White Cement IV, if anything.

Finally, Nike shipped my second pair. Got it from that "member exclusive email".

Even though I did not miss out on getting a pair, I still got the email. Had to double up. Hopefully future trade for White Cement IV, if anything.

Mines well just held on to the cash tbh..... Most people getting the 4's prob will have the 11's in fair shape still

Back
Top Bottom