Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

It seems like they would have figured out out something about people being cart jacked. It seems to be a problem.

How is it these billion dollar companies can't get their tech right to eliminate bots?

If my cart can be stolen how secure is my credit card information on these sites. Has anyone ever got an explination from these companies about bots?
I think it's a cost/benefit thing.  If the shoe sells out in 2 minutes they don't really care if they were all bought out by bots or humans as long as the money is green.  The profit is probably a little better from bots because they're more likely to use a guest account so they don't have to give them any reward points.

I think it's a cost/benefit thing.  If the shoe sells out in 2 minutes they don't really care if they were all bought out by bots or humans as long as the money is green.  The profit is probably a little better from bots because they're more likely to use a guest account so they don't have to give them any reward points.
Yeah, I figured as long as long as money was made they wouldn't care.

Still probably 100s of thousands trying to get them.

Trying to Double up. Or even thinking they have a better chance than the og release.

Still probably 100s of thousands trying to get them.

Trying to Double up. Or even thinking they have a better chance than the og release.
That's why I don't like hearing easy cop, even though they were easier to get by today's standards. People still miss out for whatever reason and if you can't walk in any random authorized retail store at a random time and cop, it ain't easy to me.

I don't know why they sent the shoes 2 the stores they did but I know for a fact that Governors Square mall doesn't sell that many Jordans in Finishline because most of the time they don't get much of anything good. Footac tion had all the traffic until they closed down in '04. Then Ftl had all the traffic until they got caught backdooring all the releases. Hibbets never got anything except for the occasional christmas 11 and the last pair Hibbets had was the Space Jams. Now Champs is the King in that mall which is surprising to say the least because 1 would have thought they would be the store most likely to close and now they are the most legit store in the mall because City Gear is backdoor Central also.

Hey anyone know if nicesole.com is legit?

Got 2 pair at my local Footlocker at 12:30.... Yes sir!  Luck was unreal. They had 2 total left and they just so happened to be size 13. 

1 to rock and 1 to put on ice. 
THIS PISSES      ME      OFF.  How you gon' just walk right in the store and cop 2, and just stroll in 2 and half hours late?  lol I can't get nothing in ATL.

THIS PISSES      ME      OFF.  How you gon' just walk right in the store and cop 2, and just stroll in 2 and half hours late?  lol I can't get nothing in ATL.

be happy for the dude, no need to be pissed. Be good, karma will repay.

Fam I don't understand how you can't get anything here in Atl. I was able to grab 6 pair of cements at one store for me and my crew without tickets or backdoor trickery. Hell, I was able to grab multiple pair of the 72-10s when they first dropped online and multiple pairs in store.

lmao bruh I got lucky. I dont think anyone knew there was any footlocker restocks around me, just online.  Its a house of hoops also. 

Fam I don't understand how you can't get anything here in Atl. I was able to grab 6 pair of cements at one store for me and my crew without tickets or backdoor trickery. Hell, I was able to grab multiple pair of the 72-10s when they first dropped online and multiple pairs in store.
What store in Atlanta did you get multiple pairs from?

It seems like they would have figured out out something about people being cart jacked. It seems to be a problem.

How is it these billion dollar companies can't get their tech right to eliminate bots?

If my cart can be stolen how secure is my credit card information on these sites. Has anyone ever got an explination from these companies about bots?
Fairly certain Footlocker & co. sites doesn't save carts, whoever can checkout first get's the order confirmation.

Got my pair from FL in Queens Center. There was a crazy line there but when I found out it was for the Yeezys I asked the due working there and he told me they had plenty that was at 1PM they might have some pairs still. I forgot about the restock today but I thought it was only on the Internet.

View media item 1912548

Fairly certain Footlocker & co. sites doesn't save carts, whoever can checkout first get's the order confirmation.
Could be. The whole process needs to be revamped. If its in your cart you should have it, it shouldn't dissapear while in your cart.

You don't think it's bots?

Back
Top Bottom