Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Am I the only one who got through manually on EB? I was in and out in 10 minutes.

All pairs are "backordered" though.

Do you know if they still had any left at QC?  Probably a lost cause now at this point lol  I wouldn't mind a double up on these.

Wouldn't hurt to try though a lot of people were snatching them up who knows how many they got... They might still have some left

Wouldn't hurt to try though a lot of people were snatching them up who knows how many they got... They might still have some left

I was thinking about taking a ride over there yesterday to check if they had any. Didn't make the trip now I'm regretting it.

Might try tomorrow.

had the 72-10 in cart, hand the money, and pass, I may regret that later but the more I look at them the more I'm starting to really be bothered by the white midsole and milky white sole, still love the leather and suede they used and they do look good in hand and on foot but idk, I think had when I got them in cart I could've used mil disco I would've bought them
laugh.gif

I really need a size 13. I have had no luck finding them.
Yeah, I needed a size 11.5 or 12, but was unsuccessful, so I pulled the trigger on an Ebay listing.  Paid more dough, and when I receive it, gotta put the shoes through the lab to scan it for authenticity lol

$329, but unfortunately, thats about the going rate for resells.   I've even seen $399.  
i need to become a reseller in your neck of the woods.....hold up im in atl and that sounds ridiculous but they are 11s ad folks try to get a premium for those out here.....but hey at least you got what yu were after

Last edited:

Yeah, I needed a size 11.5 or 12, but was unsuccessful, so I pulled the trigger on an Ebay listing.  Paid more dough, and when I receive it, gotta put the shoes through the lab to scan it for authenticity lol
I've been following the thread and have noticed you're pretty new to this man. No shade at all just a few tips

1. Try your hardest on initial release. Bring some folk with you and put in for as many raffles as you can without going too crazy like driving 1 hour away.

2. Get to know employees at the store. Once they see you being a regular, they will look out for you.

3. DO YOUR OWN WORK AND MAKE YOUR OWN CALLS. NT helps a lot but if you have a question about a stores procedure than YOU call them. Don't ask here because  a lot of stores do stuff differently.

4. Make accounts on sites and be ready 30min before release online in case you don't get a call for raffles.

5. If you have to buy resell, don't over pay. Check the market on CL, ebay etc to see what you would be averaging. And always do a legit check BEFORE you buy. Get tagged pics on reselled shoes

6. Did I mention do you own work?

You will flourish man

I've been following the thread and have noticed you're pretty new to this man. No shade at all just a few tips

1. Try your hardest on initial release. Bring some folk with you and put in for as many raffles as you can without going too crazy like driving 1 hour away.
2. Get to know employees at the store. Once they see you being a regular, they will look out for you.
3. DO YOUR OWN WORK AND MAKE YOUR OWN CALLS. NT helps a lot but if you have a question about a stores procedure than YOU call them. Don't ask here because  a lot of stores do stuff differently.
4. Make accounts on sites and be ready 30min before release online in case you don't get a call for raffles.
5. If you have to buy resell, don't over pay. Check the market on CL, ebay etc to see what you would be averaging. And always do a legit check BEFORE you buy. Get tagged pics on reselled shoes
6. Did I mention do you own work?

You will flourish man

Hey I appreciate the advice, but yeah I did do MY OWN research and make my OWN calls. I don't recall asking anyone in this thread to call for me. I called just about every sneaker store that I could think of multiple times in ATL. Only two told me they were actually getting the shoe in store, and it was first come, first serve, not raffle. I did a raffle for my Jordan's that I copped on 1/30. I couldn't take off from work to go to a store on Monday to get a shoe, and don't know anyone else that was willing to do that. I did get online though on like 4 websites before 10am on 2/15, logged in, ready to go, and on 2 of the sites, got the shoe on my cart, right away, and had payment info on deck, and it THEN said sold out.....less than 3 min AFTER 10am. Other 2 sites crashed and by 10:10, already sold out. I then, while at work, continued calling stores, and got nothing. I then checked the market on eBay and other sites, and saw $329 as the average pricing when NOT from an authorized dealer. I also composed an email of YouTube videos and websites discussing how to check for authenticity.

How I see it, this is suppose to be a sneaker community right? Instead of securing 4 and 5 pairs and keeping them on ice do someone a favor who wants to wear them and sell them a pair via Buy/Sell section or in the Private Messages. All I can say is some of you can help others but choose not to for some reason. Religious or not you receive blessing by helping and doing the right thing. *Drops Microphone*

At that point 4-5 pair is overkill.. I've been hunting since last month. Can't imagine having that amount in one stlye

Anyone know how these size? My TTS is 11.5 but in the 4 5 and 10 I wear an 11
I wear an 11.5/12 in most jordans, these are tts for me (11.5) and I feel fit better than past xi retros. I haven't encountered the dreaded pinky toe tightness with these after a few wears.

Last edited:
Anyone know how these size? My TTS is 11.5 but in the 4 5 and 10 I wear an 11

Haven't worn them myself yet, but 2 Footlocker employees that had them both said it's pretty much TTS. I checked the sneaker websites and most reviews I saw said the same thing, with some exceptions saying they run small and some saying the run large.

How I see it, this is suppose to be a sneaker community right? Instead of securing 4 and 5 pairs and keeping them on ice do someone a favor who wants to wear them and sell them a pair via Buy/Sell section or in the Private Messages. All I can say is some of you can help others but choose not to for some reason. Religious or not you receive blessing by helping and doing the right thing. *Drops Microphone*

You have y understand that some people have them in their personal stash because maybe they put in the leg work to gain that many pair to keep or maybe to trade down the road. I've lost out on some releases throughout the years and when I see people posting pics on IG or FB of multiple pair, I didn't feel a certain type of way, I kept it moving and eventually came up on the pairs I wanted at a price point I was comfortable with. Some releases are difficult then others but hey, you put the work in, enjoy your sneakers. With this release I was able to secure multiple pairs and released them into the wild at retail. Read the forums, build relationships, and put in work, it'll all pay out sooner than later.

You have y understand that some people have them in their personal stash because maybe they put in the leg work to gain that many pair to keep or maybe to trade down the road. I've lost out on some releases throughout the years and when I see people posting pics on IG or FB of multiple pair, I didn't feel a certain type of way, I kept it moving and eventually came up on the pairs I wanted at a price point I was comfortable with. Some releases are difficult then others but hey, you put the work in, enjoy your sneakers. With this release I was able to secure multiple pairs and released them into the wild at retail. Read the forums, build relationships, and put in work, it'll all pay out sooner than later.
I understand that but purchasing multiple and letting them just sit in the box (for who knows how long) and you see people looking for a pair. Just do the right thing and sell them a pair, some people can't input raffles like others (not everyone's family accept their hobby). 

Back
Top Bottom