Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

XIIs over a fresh pair of Concords, DMPs or Jams??!! The taxis are a classy shoe no doubt, but dudes get married rocking concords. I don't think that can be pulled off with another shoe.

As much as I love wearing and collecting them, getting married in Jordans is really ratchet.

"it ain't over till it's over"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA it's OVER. Westbrook is showing the world what people who actually watch basketball and know the game has known... Curry ain't that good. He can't play defense, he can get shut down once the other team is actively switching on defense, and and and his back to back Mvps gonna mean as much as Steve Nash's Mvps in two years.

72-10 - GREATEST. SEASON. EVER.

Just read this lol

I'm not really an XI fan, give me the XIIs any day over the XIs, i do like the breds, and these 72-10s but thats it, the rest of the XI cws are garbo IMHO
XIIs over a fresh pair of Concords, DMPs or Jams??!! The taxis are a classy shoe no doubt, but dudes get married rocking concords. I don't think that can be pulled off with another shoe.
I def hate all the white based upper XIs and i'm no fan of the any with blue in it, like I said I only like breds and 72-10s the rest of the XIs are garbo, got rid of every XI I had minus my breds, still haven't grabbed the 72-10s but that's on me, and I could pull off masters, playoffs, taxis pretty much any just depends on the suit, remember the XIIs are based off of a dress boot

Who wins on Sunday? I think regardless, pretty obvious the Bulls' season was better than this warriors' season.

I watched the NBA in the 80s, 90s, 00s, and 10s. I have no doubt in my mind that the '16 Warriors would NOT defeat the following teams in a 7-game playoff series, NEUTRAL COURT:

1983 Sixers

1985 Lakers

1987 Lakers

2000 Lakers

2001 Lakers

1986 Celtics

1984 Celtics

1989 Pistons

1990 Pistons

1995 Rockets

1992 Bulls

1993 Bulls

1996 Bulls

1997 Bulls

I watched the NBA in the 80s, 90s, 00s, and 10s. I have no doubt in my mind that the '16 Warriors would NOT defeat the following teams in a 7-game playoff series, NEUTRAL COURT:

1983 Sixers
1985 Lakers
1987 Lakers
2000 Lakers
2001 Lakers
1986 Celtics
1984 Celtics
1989 Pistons
1990 Pistons
1995 Rockets
1992 Bulls
1993 Bulls
1996 Bulls
1997 Bulls

I've watched the same decades you have listed. Personally loved the Magic/Bird rivalry. And MJ was just unreal. Great era and he dominated talents I think would thrive in today's NBA.

The challenge with all these comparisons is that they're fantasy. No one can ever be right since the teams will never play.....also like the touch of neutral court. That doesn't happen at any point during an NBA season or series that counts.

Warriors have to win game 7 to be in the discussion for greatest team ever. If they don't no one would care about the 73-9 season with the exception of a few fans who'd get crushed once you ask, "Did they win the title?". Like the Patriots undefeated season....not even the Patriots care about it.

1983 Sixers
1985 Lakers
1987 Lakers
2000 Lakers
2001 Lakers
1986 Celtics
1984 Celtics
1989 Pistons
1990 Pistons
1995 Rockets
1992 Bulls
1993 Bulls
1996 Bulls
1997 Bulls
I've watched the same decades you have listed. Personally loved the Magic/Bird rivalry. And MJ was just unreal. Great era and he dominated talents I think would thrive in today's NBA.

The challenge with all these comparisons is that they're fantasy. No one can ever be right since the teams will never play.....also like the touch of neutral court. That doesn't happen at any point during an NBA season or series that counts.

Warriors have to win game 7 to be in the discussion for greatest team ever. If they don't no one would care about the 73-9 season with the exception of a few fans who'd get crushed once you ask, "Did they win the title?". Like the Patriots undefeated season....not even the Patriots care about it.
The debates and opinions surely make for great conversation. I agree that GSW has to win tomorrow night in order to even justify that they belong in the same category as the greatest teams of the last 40+ years.

The 16-0 Pats is the PERFECT comparison. I'm a Lakers fan and the Warrior fan of today love to point out how bad the Lakers have been the last 4 years, but every time I get in a debate with a Warriors fan, I always like to show them this photo:

tumblr_lyxt38UNhP1qin7uco1_500.jpg

The Warriors have the ultimate opportunity to prove us all wrong tomorrow.

Last edited:
So if they win, then what? Is this debate over? Will gsw be the greatest team ever?

So if they win, then what? Is this debate over? Will gsw be the greatest team ever?

They'll be in the discussion as greatest team ever. There will always be the debate that 'this other team from another era is better.' But they'll be the record holder.....Regular season record and champs. If I'm a GSW fan I take that to the bank in any discussion.

They'll be in the discussion as greatest team ever. There will always be the debate that 'this other team from another era is better.' But they'll be the record holder.....Regular season record and champs. If I'm a GSW fan I take that to the bank in any discussion.
This!! There will always be a debate IF they win game 7.

What if they don't win at least 6 championships?

Then they don't win 6....it's just math.

Greatest season vs greatest team vs greatest dynasty. All fun things to discuss in fantasy land.

For me if GSW rip off 3 or more titles in a row, they're one of the greatest teams ever. A number of teams have done two in a row or 2 in 3 seasons. Greatest teams/dynasty needs to have multiple years. That's just my opinion, and many will differ from that.

Thx Kyrie, Thx Bron.

[emoji]128521[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]9786[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]

73-9?! [emoji]127926[/emoji]It Dont mean a thing, if it aint got that ring.[emoji]127926[/emoji]

"!!!Preserve the Legacy of Air Jordan!!!"

Last edited:

1983 Sixers
1985 Lakers
1987 Lakers
2000 Lakers
2001 Lakers
1986 Celtics
1984 Celtics
1989 Pistons
1990 Pistons
1995 Rockets
1992 Bulls
1993 Bulls
1996 Bulls
1997 Bulls

Forget the previous champions... What would the 96-97 Jazz do against these Warriors?!? Malone and Stockton would have given them fits as well!!! How bout the 95-96 Sonics with Payton and Kemp. I think the debate to compare the Warriors to defending champs is dead. Let the debate begin on if the NBA Finals loser Warriors can even beat previous NBA Finals losers. Oh yeah, the 94 Magic vs 16 Warriors Would be a series too!!' Shaq and Penny!!! How bout the 95 Knicks even ?!? Ewing Oakley Starks?!? Game over. Knicks in 6!

The Bulls are still the greatest. One more regular season win doesn't trump an NBA title. Sorry... Mic drop...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom