Jordan XI Adapt DEC 30, 2020

Y'all think the price will drop on these? I am thinking off offloading some stuff to bit the bullet

Sigh. I need them to get down to the 7 range

I think the lowest price will come in the next week or two as people get their pairs and flippers sell fast, particular the low-life resellers with no cash flow that can't afford to tie up $500+tax. Then the price will rise and likely get higher over time. I see them dropping only if/when Nike launches a better colorway or 2.0.

@nikeairforce1 It’s pricks like you that cost us real sneaker heads the joy of actually wearing our kicks. Enjoy your $200 profit I’ll spend more than that on NYE dinner

Damn, he gotta be ALL THAT? Y’all take these materials way too seriously!! 🤷🏾‍♂️

What’s crazy is that folks like this that get all sensitive about shoes is what CREATES RESELLERS. If you didn’t care so much, there wouldn’t be a need to resell! 😂 Just sayin!

Last edited:
I think the lowest price will come in the next week or two as people get their pairs and flippers sell fast, particular the low-life resellers with no cash flow that can't afford to tie up $500+tax. Then the price will rise and likely get higher over time. I see them dropping only if/when Nike launches a better colorway or 2.0.

That's my only hesitation. I'd hate to drop that type of dough and then a black based colorway drops.

That's my only hesitation. I'd hate to drop that type of dough and then a black based colorway drops.

That makes sense. I'd be very surprised if they don't drop additional colorways given the expense of creating this tooling. If you love this colorway, I'd get it in the next week or two. If not, or if another one came up (like black) and you'd be super pissed, I'd hold off. OR, you could cop these and not wear them for awhile to see what else drops in the next 6-12 months, and resell these if you don't want them at that point b/c you copped another colorway, or use them as a trade.

bet your azzz nike got more colors and styles coming out .... happy I got my Oreo adapts on cyber Monday for $280...be nice if they sold extra charging pads tho

What do you gentlemen think of the adapts joining this manifesto below? If you can’t cop tomorrow you could probably get two of these for the price of one adapt.
VI Gatorade Green (3 Years)
1609300465522.jpeg

VI Blackcat (4 Years)
1609300517944.jpeg

1 (Low) Black Grey (5 Years)
1609300696754.jpeg

XV Varsity Purple (20 Years)
1609300768920.jpeg

Darius Garland owns the lows and LaMarcus Aldridge gave away to someone in the hospital.
Would love to see those XVs retroed.
I love the green VIs but I wasn't able to cop. I don't think I've seen those blackcat VIs before.

Damn, he gotta be ALL THAT? Y’all take these materials way too seriously!! 🤷🏾‍♂️

What’s crazy is that folks like this that get all sensitive about shoes is what CREATES RESELLERS. If you didn’t care so much, there wouldn’t be a need to resell! 😂 Just sayin!
Yo this makes no sense. The resellers are created By greed and hype. Nothing more. They contribute nothing else but this inflated value put on sneaker resell market. How is a guy who missed out on them for retail to actually wear and enjoy wrong for being pissed at a guy whose sole purpose is to gouge and take advantage of the the core market? (The buyer whose mad) The actual people who will wear/collect them?🤷🏾‍♂️

resellers are the supply to those that willingly pay resale demand. (or is it the other way around?)
hence countless sneakers out there with no resale value.
chicken or the egg in my insignificant opinion.
shrug.

Always a curious thing how the market determines price. Typically that’s how the bid/ask game works, but there are times when I’ve noticed fake asks when accepting it. Wonder who the hell is throwing these fake asks up, whether it’s resellers or shops. Probably link it to a privacy card with a limit or something. Personally, I don’t think these should be 1100 plus but that’s just me

Yo this makes no sense. The resellers are created By greed and hype. Nothing more. They contribute nothing else but this inflated value put on sneaker resell market. How is a guy who missed out on them for retail to actually wear and enjoy wrong for being pissed at a guy whose sole purpose is to gouge and take advantage of the the core market? (The buyer whose mad) The actual people who will wear/collect them?🤷🏾‍♂️

Um, to be mad enough over a piece of crap shoe to call someone you don’t know “a prick” is a little extra! Gotta learn to detach on move on.

Why order the lebrons if he was gonna cancel em? Probably realized there's no flip or something idk. Or maybe went over mommy's cc and she was gonna be pissed with 700 dollars credit charge for two shoes.
Maybe he was able to hit on a few SNKRS accounts so he wanted to cancel extras?

I missed these, because I overslept, so my own fault. And not in the mood to pay twice retail for these. They are fun, and the first Jordan Adapt note on the box and all is cool, but mostly for collectors and resellers. Nobody sees that on feet.
I had quite the adventure getting my first gen Adapt pair, but have it. 2nd gen was easier. These would have been fun, but a bit too white for my general taste. Just really wanted it because the adapt and because it's an 11. Hoping for more CWs now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom