Jordan XI Adapt DEC 30, 2020

Not sure about the fit, but one of the few on-feet pics :rofl:
Screenshot_20210105-183648_Instagram.jpg

Finally got my first SNKRS Ws of the year with these and the air max 95s. I feel like these will be classics. This is the first ever Jordan auto lacing shoe, and it’s an XI. I’ll def bust these out in the summer.
A6049DEA-D2D4-4A3E-85BC-011D070AEE9F.jpeg
Hope they still work by then. I had adapts BB 2.0 that I ended up returning because the motor stopped working on one shoe and wouldn't connect to the Adapt app. Could be because prior to that, I left them in the box without using them for a couple weeks. I read somewhere that the mechanism breaks if they're not being used. I was lucky to get them again during the restock and now I've been wearing them everyday, even if it's in the house.

Curious where these will bottom out, as resellers are now making about $40-$50, compared to a week ago.
Weighing if paying $200 over retail is worth it, or if I should wait and see if other CWs drop.

Curious where these will bottom out, as resellers are now making about $40-$50, compared to a week ago.
Weighing if paying $200 over retail is worth it, or if I should wait and see if other CWs drop.

My guess this is pretty much the bottom....they'll ultimately start increasing slowly. Maybe you can try on ebay in a few weeks when flippers with poor cash flow get desperate; particularly since ebay won't have fees for them they can go lower than goat/sx.

My guess this is pretty much the bottom....they'll ultimately start increasing slowly. Maybe you can try on ebay in a few weeks when flippers with poor cash flow get desperate; particularly since ebay won't have fees for them they can go lower than goat/sx.
Looking at size 11, I'm predicting they will continue to decrease a little bit. The lowest ask is $715 on StockX right now.

Reseller view on suplexed. With a $500 cost and possible $30 to $50 in tax, it's becoming close to breaking even...

Screenshot_20210109-144831_Suplexed.jpg

I'm lowkey laughing at people for trying to flip these then. Only people making money are the resell platforms/shops. They laughing at all of us as we hand over 12-20% just to look over a few things and sniff the shoe /s.

I'll wait for the velcro strap version. Jordan's kids were rocking velcro shoes when the 11s came out so it's gonna happen.

Back
Top Bottom