Jordan XI Adapt DEC 30, 2020

Adapt BB joints out this way....
Come on in, consolation prizes for everybody.

i gotta keep what i have otherwise it's a wrap. obviously i can't get any NEW desirable releases for retail. i have to cherish the heat i have now

i was just messing with you :lol:. best way to cop on SNKRS is to have multiple accounts. try to cop on multiple phones or on phone and on the computer.

nikeairforce1 nikeairforce1 It’s pricks like you that cost us real sneaker heads the joy of actually wearing our kicks. Enjoy your $200 profit I’ll spend more than that on NYE dinner
Uhhh, I think he was saying he got shutout on SNKRS and now has to pay resale, not that he’s a reseller lol. Maybe I missed something ...
Edit: Oh I see now. Ha.

Last edited:
tried size 14 for resell. it was sold out so i went back for my personal size 11 and got ‘em. i’m not gonna wear these.

sorry i’m not in a position to spend 200+ on dinner ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why order the lebrons if he was gonna cancel em? Probably realized there's no flip or something idk. Or maybe went over mommy's cc and she was gonna be pissed with 700 dollars credit charge for two shoes.

Jordan 11 Adapt insole w/ carbon fiber!!
8015AF18-4504-4452-9FA8-614B8B383010.jpeg

How is it that SX has so many of these already. Are they all shock drop pairs, or do they give extra time for shipping on new releases? Amazing resell is already so high.....

How is it that SX has so many of these already. Are they all shock drop pairs, or do they give extra time for shipping on new releases? Amazing resell is already so high.....
ndc n em probably ship stock straight to stockx lol

Back
Top Bottom