Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

It's really not that crazy. It happens all the time. Blogs have always piggybacked off of NT and it's users to get their info. Nike has taken designs from this very site too.
So don't be surprised if you see actual productions of some of these in the future sthebest. :lol:

I actually wouldnt mind that. All they would have to do is hook me up with a couple pairs for the free 99 :smokin

I didn't get this pic from this thread. Sneakerwatch.com and others talking about this shoe and if you have twitter you would know so haha to my * if you don't know where i got the pic from.
And if you look at pages 17 and 20, you know where those sites got the pic from... THIS THREAD.

Thats what I meant, dont agree with that green outsole. Maybe if it were a darker gum sole. Not the vibrant.

I'm with you on the green outsole, it's just a bit too... fluorescent for the XIs. If it was a darker green, then I approve fully. And I saw that photoshop on a couple blogs today after perusing this thread and couldn't stop laughing for like 20 minutes.

It's sad that our fellow niketalkers can't read. People go on a forum and just think they posting exclusive info without even bothering to look through the thread.

The whole progression of the style number to an educated breakdown of color blocking to the requests for photoshops from the talented was in the last 5 or so pages.

The title of the thread and page 1 was even updated for newcomers. Smh

But they dropping knowledge doe

Like 3 sneaker news websites went live with those pics. Saying its a conrifmed release by JB

The majority of the "confirmation" these blogs and sites get is simply keeping an eye on NT and regurgitating info already posted here. There wasn't a single site saying anything about the '13 XI before I posted the style code & description and two other posters gave more detail. Then all of a sudden people are "checking with their sources" :rolleyes

To prove my point, how many sites have "confirmed" the $600 pack on the horizon yet? Sorry for the rant but it just works me sometimes that they profit off NT but don't give the board its due credit

Hey Guys, is there a photoshop for macbook? I used to be a whiz with PS, but it's been about 8 years since I used it.

damn IG blew up with that photoshopped snakeskin 11. My question is since this Gamma supposedly means color shifting and someone else suggested it wont have snakeskin could it be kobe cloaklike shift between black/blue?

If this is what's in store for this years annual 11 holiday release, my pockets thank you JB    money well saved.

Last edited:
The majority of the "confirmation" these blogs and sites get is simply keeping an eye on NT and regurgitating info already posted here. There wasn't a single site saying anything about the '13 XI before I posted the style code & description and two other posters gave more detail. Then all of a sudden people are "checking with their sources" :rolleyes
To prove my point, how many sites have "confirmed" the $600 pack on the horizon yet? Sorry for the rant but it just works me sometimes that they profit off NT but don't give the board its due credit

But would you want those know nothing kids on this site :/

two more photoshops for the thread
Red Snake
View media item 207794Green Snake (with a toned down green outsole)
View media item 207795

IF the top were Bred variant I might cop!

Stop being ignorant, its obvious the pics are teasers of what might come so who cares who made the pic i said i didn't get it from here like you thought i did(no matter who made it) plain and simple.

Stop being ignorant, its obvious the pics are teasers of what might come so who cares who made the pic i said i didn't get it from here like you thought i did(no matter who made it) plain and simple.
Wait for it.......wait for it......wait for it.........

I like the Black Out 11's and the photo shopped red and white joints. Those go hard like a virgin in the strip club!

Yeah, what a joke some of these blogs are. When I saw sthebests PS on these blogs I immediately called them out on each of their comment section, which then lead to me unliking each page as well. One site even said CONFIRMED. Smh. What a joke. Too funny

you must care if you posted my pic. you got it from a third party site who got it from here. so even if you didnt get it from this site, it still originated from this thread

No one said you got the pic from this thread, it was just obvious you weren't reading the thread by posting info from sites that came from not only this thread, but just a few pages back like it was new.

Back
Top Bottom