Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

one more concept for the thread... AJ XI "Lux"
View media item 209092

If they did that with actual "lux" materials, 100% real high quality leather, actual snakeskin, premium construction, and charged 500+ and did a release like a high end luxury brand and not like, well, the get money boyz; I might be in heaven.

Also, Sthebest has the best photoshop skills I've seen.

one reason xi's are so great is that they havent been bastardized with so many non-og colorways

If they did that with actual "lux" materials, 100% real high quality leather, actual snakeskin, premium construction, and charged 500+ and did a release like a high end luxury brand and not like, well, the get money boyz; I might be in heaven.
Also, Sthebest has the best photoshop skills I've seen.

thanks bro for the compliment, much appreciated. :smokin I was actually thinking the real thing. real snakeskin, premium pebbled tumbled leather, gator skin leather, silky lining, and gum sole so theyd never yellow.

and DHughes you had me worried for a second. :lol: The way i see it, the 11s seems like a very limited design but actually has a wealth of potential

Waits for blogs to take this and not give credit where it's due. Haha.

We should all just IG the hell out of it and make them the late ones to the party. Lol.

Waits for blogs to take this and not give credit where it's due. Haha.

We should all just IG the hell out of it and make them the late ones to the party. Lol.

waits for the REAL creator of the thread to take it over and update page 1 :smh:

:tongue:

Hahahahahha.... Alright alright. I'll try and do my part.

Will keep better tabs from now on.

That last rendering makes me really believe it will be the "Cloak" theme.

I could totally see it now.

Due to the conflicting nature of whether or not there will be snakeskin or not both will be on the first page.

Back
Top Bottom