Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

White cement 3s rereleased 2 years ago also. Just a thought.

I'm almost certain we'll be getting metallics this Black Friday. Just hope they're nubuck.
True, if they are the black friday release hopefully they at least put nike air on the back. But then JB mite think they can slap nike on every release a year or 2 later and its fine -___-

Columbias and black outs are an easy pass.....

Funny Those would be the 2 I want most! In order of desire

1.Columbias
2.black outs
3.a well executed snakeskin mid
4.anything else would prob get passed on. Even SJ re-release if they have the same yellowing rate as the 09:smh:

I don't see how you guys are falling into the traps over and over again. Dudes told us columbias for 2012, and we got breds. then they said the same damn thing about a QS of the XI in december a week before the B/red release, and we got cool grays. and thunders afterwards. Just my take on it.

For the Space Jam 2 talk, it would be with Lebron if it's made. I had a thread about it a few months ago. So why a JB space jam release for lebron? 
laugh.gif

The columbias are a collectors shoe. It's nice to look at but not really wearable because it's too much white. Like all white af1s you can only wear them so many times before they start looking beat but look great outta the box. SJ's are what need to come out again it's more of an Everyman shoe.

I don't see how you guys are falling into the traps over and over again. Dudes told us columbias for 2012, and we got breds. then they said the same damn thing about a QS of the XI in december a week before the B/red release, and we got cool grays. and thunders afterwards. Just my take on it.

For the Space Jam 2 talk, it would be with Lebron if it's made. I had a thread about it a few months ago. So why a JB space jam release for lebron? :lol:

Yeah I'm sure there'd be a lebron colorway too but still let's be honest JB wouldn't pass that up

If you all want an all white shoe, why not get AF1's?? Columbia's and Blackout's are way to plain for a Christmas release!

SPACE JAMS FOR THE WIN~

If you all want an all white shoe, why not get AF1's?? Columbia's and Blackout's are way to plain for a Christmas release!

SPACE JAMS FOR THE WIN~

Nothing with clear outsoles and patent leather is plain regardless of color,
:smokin
and all black with a little blue isn't exactly a skittles explosion either :rolleyes

were you into J's, spacejams or sneakers altogether in 2009?
I was definitely into all kinds of sneakers, but I couldn't afford the Space Jams back then. . . :\

understood but you do realize that since these will most likely be a QS, so unless you know people, your chances of getting these for retail is much harder than finding a DS 2009 pair for resale price. Unless you're willing to take the risk and pay retail or resale prices for the 2013s....might as well bite the bullet and pay reseller price now than later. Just sayin.

understood but you do realize that since these will most likely be a QS, so unless you know people, your chances of getting these for retail is much harder than finding a DS 2009 pair for resale price. Unless you're willing to take the risk and pay retail or resale prices for the 2013s....might as well bite the bullet and pay reseller price now than later. Just sayin.
I'm not completely crazy over the Space Jams, so I don't want to pay reseller prices. Don't get me wrong, though, I do really like them. However, the ones that I have seen, in my size, have been super yellowed and just look old. GR or QS, I would prefer the space jams and even if I don't manage to get them, it wouldn't be a huge deal. They are just shoes after all and I have more than enough jordans and nikes already! lol 
happy.gif

Last edited:
What is so special about the columbias? or the blackouts? I prefer the spacejams, they are classic!
its the all-star shoe for starters back in a time when there was 1 semi-exclusive cw per year. you can say its plain but the beauty of the shoe says alot, all white upper with a clear blue outsole, blue carbon plate and even the tongue stripe was contrasted different.

basically this View media item 211582and thisView media item 211583to you.

Last edited:
What is so special about the columbias? or the blackouts? I prefer the spacejams, they are classic!

Columbias were won ONCE and ONLY ONCE by MJ. That's what makes them special to many of us.
The first all white Jordan too if I'm not mistaken.

Current resell prices for SJs aren't that bad. $350 and under for a shoe that came out over 3 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom