Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

Or maybe JB made a VERY VERY low number of Space Jams to bait people into buying the Blackouts. People will def. flock that way once/if they strike out on the Space Jams and buy blackouts as a consolation and/or try to get a trade out of them.

Space Jams and Blackouts use all the same colors practically except for some colored thread and and unpainted/white midsole

wouldnt really make too much sense then since Jams would sell anyways... why spend the extra $$$ to make the minor changes instead of a full blown production of the 1 color (Jams)

Maybe they didn't make them then, maybe they're leftover pairs form the last batch that would need the soles changed anyways due to yellowing over the past 4 years.

Now In no way I'm saying this is the most logical thing to do but it's JB we're talking about here.

Or maybe JB made a VERY VERY low number of Space Jams to bait people into buying the Blackouts. People will def. flock that way once/if they strike out on the Space Jams and buy blackouts as a consolation and/or try to get a trade out of them.

Space Jams and Blackouts use all the same colors practically except for some colored thread and and unpainted/white midsole

wouldnt really make too much sense then since Jams would sell anyways... why spend the extra $$$ to make the minor changes instead of a full blown production of the 1 color (Jams)

Maybe they didn't make them then, maybe they're leftover pairs form the last batch that would need the soles changed anyways due to yellowing over the past 4 years.

Now In no way I'm saying this is the most logical thing to do but it's JB we're talking about here.

my man.... you reaching really, really hard for that. leftovers from 4 years ago that just need new soles? and new production dates since they cant sell a shoe produced 4 yrs old?

my man.... you reaching really, really hard for that. leftovers from 4 years ago that just need new soles? and new production dates since they cant sell a shoe produced 4 yrs old?

But both of those items will be being made for the Blackouts. I don't see how it would be that hard to believe. *Ye Shrug*

Last edited:
Quote:

Well after this whole thing where all the sneaker sites snatched up shebeast photoshop, I'm starting to wonder how legit most of them are... MN is already trash, but I thought the others had inside sources/knowledge.....

We do.. Expect an update from me regarding this by days end.

Quote:

Well after this whole thing where all the sneaker sites snatched up shebeast photoshop, I'm starting to wonder how legit most of them are... MN is already trash, but I thought the others had inside sources/knowledge.....

this could be interesting.
kingofny04 is saying 1 thing. kamuekcmo is saying something else... the plot thickens :nerd:

For black friday if it was up to me id just do the black/metallic-silver Jordan 5's all over again without the #23 and have Nike Air in the back of the shoe..... why not? Its business.

More Space Jams is fine by me. Let the beasts have fiend for that Blkout nonsense.

Last edited:
Why are people getting all worked up over what kicksonfire said after they posted ST's photoshop as an actual release?

I would like an all black pair, snake skin is fine by me too. I think I'm the only one who doesn't want the columbia's. I don't like all white kicks plus I've seen some yellow *** pairs before

hope this is all a lie

release the freakin columbias then release that other trash after.

damn :smh:

XI sales for Christmas would decline immensely if they released something like this. Columbias would do better.
They would still sell out, and would only make the hype bigger for the columbias, if they were to drop next year...

For black friday if it was up to me id just do the black/metallic-silver Jordan 5's all over again without the #23 and have Nike Air in the back of the shoe..... why not? Its business.

I agree with this black Fri releases 2011-black III 2012-black IV 2013-black V makes sense
Just want Columbias even if they have to make minor changes

No #23
+
Da Durabuck
+
Improved toe shape

= Insta Cop

Last edited:
hope this is all a lie

release the freakin columbias then release that other trash after.

damn :smh:

i think the problem with the Columbias is because all white shoes are out of style. Im actually surprised that they didnt do better the last time that they dropped considering that was the era when white AF1s were the no. 1 selling sneaker.

in order for the retros to succeed, they NEED that Columbia blue sole that takes years to yellow. They did it for the Carolina Vs, they could do it on these with no problem

View media item 210792
View media item 210793
make the soles EXACTLY like these and people would go nuts for Columbias

Last edited:
Quote:

errr, Whoa, didn't know we were that bad >D. KingofNY you need to hit me up we need to link up.

Last edited:
I agree with this black Fri releases 2011-black III 2012-black IV 2013-black V makes sense
Just want Columbias even if they have to make minor changes
The idea of the next black friday release being the black-metallic V would make sense but they just retroed 2 years ago so i wouldnt be surprised if they went with something else... blackout 11s on black friday makes a lot more sense tho

White cement 3s rereleased 2 years ago also. Just a thought.

I'm almost certain we'll be getting metallics this Black Friday. Just hope they're nubuck.

More Space Jams is fine by me. Let the beasts have fiend for that Blkout nonsense.
Didn't get Space Jams in 09, I like the blackouts but Space Jams all day 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom