Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

Ok, like I said before its been a busy weekend and morning :smh: ...... But I have some updated info, I have pics but my source hasn't given me the green light on the pics yet, so to protect him we have to wait but he said I can crop them, so here is the updated info.....

12/7/13 - Jordan Retro XII GR - white/black - Taxi (He said they will not look like OG, black lace things and no gold ones)

***12/20/13 - Jordan Laney Pack 136046-141 - Limited DMP numbers - $375***
*Retro XI - Black/white/maize (I should note that the shoe has no blue on it at all, my source says Space Jams with maize where blue is)
*Retro V - now this is where it gets interesting, no one has seen this shoe or talked about it but my source has a manufactures code for a retro V, I cant give you all the code because its not available to the public just yet... but you cant have a Jordan Laney Pack without the Laney V....

12/21/13 - Jordan Retro XI (very limited like filbert numbers) - Year of the Snake - 378039-047 - $190 - black/GAMMA BLUE/maize, Now the info on this is that the "limited" mens sizes are the normal type snakeskin like the following pic... This is an actual pic of the shoe, had to crop until my source says I'm OK to drop it, but we had the photo shops on point......
View media item 228008

There will also be a GS snakeskin XI that looks like the one above, but the GS will have the color shifting patent leather shiny snakeskin and look more like this photo shop that was done by a NT member...
View media item 216901

12/28/13 - Jordan Retro X - white/black/steel grey (I don't have much info on this)
Jordan Retro+ XI -  GR - 378038-441 - navy/white/light steel grey - $185 - now a few pages back an NT member did a photo shop that looked just like this, this is the pic my source sent.... Again I had to crop, but will be able to drop full pics anytime now....
View media item 228007

*********** I can and will drop full pics as soon as I can and thats anytime now.... ************

You my friend are clutch!...time and time again you come thru with the goods, Preciate your work and willingness to share

Hold up, wait. I knew that last crop looked familiar. The last pic can't be a pic of the XIs coming out, is it? Because it was cropped from this pic
View media item 228108via Google Image.

Last edited:
Excited about all the possible XI colorways set to drop later on this yr.
Not excited about the difficulty in copping every last one of them. :lol:

Last edited:
Ok although Im very pleased with the surplus of information within the past hour or so......Im even more confused about this Snake skin subject.....Snake skin or no snake skin???? An if we are getting ALL BLACK 11's with a Yellow jumpman shouldnt the soles be sum type of yellow because if they clear they gone turn yellow ANYWAY!!!!! IJS>>>

View media item 145011

One can only hope an pray...........

Praying as well....

And if taxis really turn out that way I'll be super hurt! They didn't do much change to the past XII releases. Little things to the obsidian but it was stuff you could live with...black shoe laces? Ok I can just get white...but no gold tips..no gold tips???...what's going on?? **Que's Marvin gay**

Hold up, wait. I knew that last crop looked familiar. The last pic can't be a pic of the XIs coming out, is it? Because it was cropped from this pic

via Google Image.
Yeah, thats them but with a Carolina Jumpman, I cant really tell but that one dosent look like Carolina blue, its the ones from one of the JB lines where he has all the Jordans 1 - 23 done in a certian colorway and put up in a case in a store.. (forgive me I dont know what you call them, but i have seen them before, I will try to find info real quick).....

Last edited:
Damn jordan trying to stick me with all these 11s lol... thats 750+ cali tax= 817.50 roughly... Ima have to watch my holiday spending so I make sure I don't go over by the time these come out

Last edited:
mean.gif

Yeah, thats them but with a Carolina Jumpman, I cant really tell but that one dosent look like Carolina blue, its the ones from one of the JB lines where he has all the Jordans 1 - 23 done in a certian colorway and put up in a case in a store.. (forgive me I dont know what you call them, but i have seen them before, I will try to find info real quick).....
It was supposed to be part of the Georgetown Collection, it was originally a sample for the collection, but they went with the grey and blue.... Now we get the all blue as a GR... I should also add I have (OTHER) pics, so I was jumping the gun before I got a chance to drop the pics, so i tried to throw info out, plus on top of that dudes in this same thread already stated we would get a blue patent leather... I promise pics will come real soon, so you guys can just wait until then, no biggie........

Last edited:
Well I added the new info to the first page minus the controversial Space Jam pic. Will wait for more info/pics then add that up there as well.

Last edited:
Wait a second............is this where you go the snakeskin pic from????

I'm no Sherlock Holmes but it looks almost identical and would explain why you needed to crop.

View media item 228157

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom