Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

The gamma blues and varsity maizes are part of a Laney pack. 5's might be returning as well. Again no snakeskin.

As for what they look like my source wouldn't confirm if the photoshops were on point.

*Edit*

Pure speculation: Don't be surprised if there's another Jordan 11 colorway (OG or Retro+) to go along with these.

^^Still the only confirmed info I can get.

To be CLEAR

Photoshops were done off the colors listed. My source would only tell me that this shoe is part of a Laney pack and that they have NO snakeskin.

Didn't get a thumbs up on any of the renderings (more than likely because the number of people who have seen it is slim).

Also never said that there would be another 11 colorway releasing just said that it shouldn't come as a surprise if they do. Jordan moved 300k+ units of Concords and Breds, it would be really hard to match that number with a retro+ model. Only way I can see them making up for it is by giving us two colorways.

Makes sense about them "possibly" releasing a OG cw for the 111s since the Concords and breds did so well nike is a big company that makes decisions for profits. Jordan until the past 5 years haven't had holiday releases as hyped as these have been. So there only gonna wanna up the Annie this year just like any big business always trying to make cuts or changes to maximize profits for the next year

Its been a busy morning.....
mean.gif

I give big props to KingofNY04 on the solid info... I have some more to add, im just waiting on another source to verify some product codes... should be done in the next hour...

Yo I was in footlocker couple days ago in Toronto. Chillin in the Jordan wall and this dude walks in with his wife and kids and and notices the 13s on the wall.

"Yo what sizes you have in the breds"

.... I froze up. Couldn't believe people SAY it, I thought it was just a typed thing. Dude sounded like a straight lame. He didn't even say bred 13s just breads. Wat an ***

Wish i could make a list of everyone saying "easy pass" or "im sitting out" now, then see them thirsting in the release thread come december.

Wish i could make a list of everyone saying "easy pass" or "im sitting out" now, then see them thirsting in the release thread come december.

Make one...People act like you cant change your mind on something....There are plenty of shoes that I passed on only to hate myself later for not getting and even more shoes that I bought only to see later on I really wasnt feeling them nor like the way the looked on foot.

Stop with that if you don't like it from the beginning you never really liked it anyway...There are married folk out there that didn't like their spouse from the beginning, and we're talking about shoes...

Ok, like I said before its been a busy weekend and morning
mean.gif
...... But I have some updated info, I have pics but my source hasn't given me the green light on the pics yet, so to protect him we have to wait but he said I can crop them, so here is the updated info.....

12/7/13 - Jordan Retro XII GR - white/black - Taxi (He said they will not look like OG, black lace things and no gold ones)

***12/20/13 - Jordan Laney Pack 136046-141 - Limited DMP numbers - $375***

*Retro XI - Black/white/maize (I should note that the shoe has no blue on it at all, my source says Space Jams with maize where blue is)

*Retro V - now this is where it gets interesting, no one has seen this shoe or talked about it but my source has a manufactures code for a retro V, I cant give you all the code because its not available to the public just yet... but you cant have a Jordan Laney Pack without the Laney V....

12/21/13 - Jordan Retro XI (very limited like filbert numbers) - Year of the Snake - 378039-047 - $190 - black/GAMMA BLUE/maize, Now the info on this is that the "limited" mens sizes are the normal type snakeskin like the following pic... This is an actual pic of the shoe, had to crop until my source says I'm OK to drop it, but we had the photo shops on point......

There will also be a GS snakeskin XI that looks like the one above, but the GS will have the color shifting patent leather shiny snakeskin and look more like this photo shop that was done by a NT member...

12/28/13 - Jordan Retro X - white/black/steel grey (I don't have much info on this)

Jordan Retro+ XI -  GR - 378038-441 - navy/white/light steel grey - $185 - now a few pages back an NT member did a photo shop that looked just like this, this is the pic my source sent.... Again I had to crop, but will be able to drop full pics anytime now....

*********** I can and will drop full pics as soon as I can and thats anytime now.... ************

Last edited:
^^^ Thanx for the info brah

But we are back to square one, now three 11s are dropping. :lol:

MN probably typing up their exclusive report right now too :smh:

Last edited:
^Thanks for the info. I'm interested in the last XI you talk about. I'm glad it's a simple new color way . Not happy about another pack dropping but curious to see what the V's look like...

Last edited:
Ok, like I said before its been a busy weekend and morning :smh: ...... But I have some updated info, I have pics but my source hasn't given me the green light on the pics yet, so to protect him we have to wait but he said I can crop them, so here is the updated info.....

12/7/13 - Jordan Retro XII GR - white/black - Taxi (He said they will not look like OG, black lace things and no gold ones)

***12/20/13 - Jordan Laney Pack 136046-141 - Limited DMP numbers - $375***
*Retro XI - Black/white/maize (I should note that the shoe has no blue on it at all, my source says Space Jams with maize where blue is)
*Retro V - now this is where it gets interesting, no one has seen this shoe or talked about it but my source has a manufactures code for a retro V, I cant give you all the code because its not available to the public just yet... but you cant have a Jordan Laney Pack without the Laney V....

12/21/13 - Jordan Retro XI (very limited like filbert numbers) - Year of the Snake - 378039-047 - $190 - black/GAMMA BLUE/maize, Now the info on this is that the "limited" mens sizes are the normal type snakeskin like the following pic... This is an actual pic of the shoe, had to crop until my source says I'm OK to drop it, but we had the photo shops on point......
View media item 228008

There will also be a GS snakeskin XI that looks like the one above, but the GS will have the color shifting patent leather shiny snakeskin and look more like this photo shop that was done by a NT member...
View media item 216901

12/28/13 - Jordan Retro X - white/black/steel grey (I don't have much info on this)
Jordan Retro+ XI -  GR - 378038-441 - navy/white/light steel grey - $185 - now a few pages back an NT member did a photo shop that looked just like this, this is the pic my source sent.... Again I had to crop, but will be able to drop full pics anytime now....
View media item 228007

*********** I can and will drop full pics as soon as I can and thats anytime now.... ************
So according to your source JB is going to drop 3 XI's in less than a 3 week period.... :wow:

I'm very dissapointed in the news about the Taxi XII's... Those are a favorite of mine and to put black lace hoops instead of gold ones is like not putting 3M on the black and red XIII's (which I passed on for that reason)...... :smh:

Very intresting to see how this plays out.... Really wish they just dropped colombias though.....

Last edited:
Hey kamuekcmo, for the last XI is the patent navy blue? I know there isn't any black in the color way you posted but it looks black to me.

Yo did I just read 3 XI's are dropping within 3 weeks of each other? Or are my reading comprehension skills that bad? I'm hoping my reading skills are that bad.

Last edited:
So according to your source JB is going to drop 3 XI's in less than a 3 week period....
eek.gif

I'm very dissapointed in the news about the Taxi XII's... Those are a favorite of mine and to put black lace hoops instead of gold ones is like not putting 3M on the black and red XIII's (which I passed on for that reason)......
mean.gif

Very intresting to see how this plays out.... Really wish they just dropped colombias though.....
yeah, 3 but 2 of them are limited and one of the 2 will be in a pack.... I guess people will have to choose, me for example, Im not rich so if i spend $350 plus on a pack, im not going to drop $200 more on another shoe the following 2 weeks....

Back
Top Bottom