Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

Just got updated news for the Holiday releases.. All shoes have something to do with Laney High..

Retro X - White/Black / Light Steel Grey / Varsity Maize - 11/29/2013 (black Friday)
*These are the steel samples from 2005, with the yellow (Laney High school yellow) jumpman on the bottom and will pay homage to Jordans high school career, they will have something different than the usual stats we see on the bottom of the X's

Retro V and Retro XI Laney Pack 12/21/13 (not the actual name) The two shoes are to stand for the reason Jordan was cut from his high school team, because he was declared too short at 5'11
* Retro V Laneys - White / Varsity Royal / Varsity Maize / Black (like we thought)
* Retro XI - Black / White / Varsity Maize (not the ones on the pics)
* Laney V will drop in GS size as a single shoe

Retro XII 12/14/13- Taxi will be done right, gold lace lock things, they will have something other than TWO 3 on the tongue...

Retro XI - Black / White / Gamma Blue / Varsity Maize (Limited Quantities) - 12/23/13

Retro IV - 2013 Lightnings have been scrapped and they are looking at dropping them around the holidays (black Friday) like the Thunders in 2012.. Goes with the Laney yellow on all the other holiday kicks...

There are a LOT of things here that would be news to me...

JM

Just got updated news for the Holiday releases.. All shoes have something to do with Laney High..

Retro X - White/Black / Light Steel Grey / Varsity Maize - 11/29/2013 (black Friday)
*These are the steel samples from 2005, with the yellow (Laney High school yellow) jumpman on the bottom and will pay homage to Jordans high school career, they will have something different than the usual stats we see on the bottom of the X's

Retro V and Retro XI Laney Pack 12/21/13 (not the actual name) The two shoes are to stand for the reason Jordan was cut from his high school team, because he was declared too short at 5'11
* Retro V Laneys - White / Varsity Royal / Varsity Maize / Black (like we thought)
* Laney V will drop in GS size as a single shoe

Retro XII 12/14/13- Taxi will be done right, gold lace lock things, they will have something other than TWO 3 on the tongue...

Retro XI - Black / White / Gamma Blue / Varsity Maize (Limited Quantities) - 12/23/13

Retro IV - 2013 Lightnings have been scrapped and they are looking at dropping them around the holidays (black Friday) like the Thunders in 2012.. Goes with the Laney yellow on all the other holiday kicks...
Are the gamma blue 11s the snakeskin ones

JB please leave the 11s alone you released all of them in these 5 past years! dont ruin a classic shoe!!

I hope all you fools get your Christmas shopping knocked out now while the calm before the storm is upon you. Nobody wants a tie or wallet for Christmas cause your greedy *** wanted to double and triple up on these whack *** shoes.

*These are the steel samples from 2005, with the yellow

Retro V and Retro XI Laney Pack 12/21/13

Retro XII 12/14/13- Taxi will be done right,

Retro IV - 2013 Lightnings have been scrapped and they are looking at dropping them around the holidays (black Friday)
thanx for the info but looks like im going to be saving a fortune

not a big 11s fan but these are dope...cant wait
happy.gif

Do you really think JB comes in hear and checks what we say?!
Well, I'd be shocked if they didnt.  I remember a interview Gentry did with one of the Blogs (I think it was "the shoe game"), where he said, when they were working on the 11's, they'd take them out in the street and ask youth for their opinions ( Which I believe he said were negative). My point is, we're completely submerged in the digital age, It would be alarming if they didn't have those interns and R&D members not plugged into the comment sections of Niketalk, Sneakernews, The Shoe Game, Sneakerwatch etc etc.  

I Was really looking forward to the Columbia XI's dropping this year..... i'm kind of diassapointed that they're not so far and no news about it. We got Spacejams in 2009, Cool Grey's in 2010, Concords in 2011, Breds in 2012....but no Columbias for 2013...??? That sucks. :\

All the Columbias on Ebay are yellowed on the Patent leather and / or soles and I really would like to Have a fresh, Clean, icy pair. Come on JB release the Columbias!!!

Last edited:
JB is doing some major trolling by not releasing the Columbias.

Probably the only shoe that has been so elusive since its last rendition.

These need to come out so I can be done with the 11s.

Lol. Nike's browsers have Niketalk as a bookmark. Of course they have people report what we are saying.

A couple of years ago, all you read in comment sections of blogs was yellow this and yellowing that.  So they (nike) applied that blue tint in an attempt to calm all that talk down.  But when it comes to the Columbia's, the yellowing process on the leather is inevitable (along with the soles).  I don't think the good people at Orgeon wanna deal with all the negative feedback.  Also, there's also the fear/possiblity of lawsuits.  I wanna believe that the production number of the 11's exceed all the other models each year.  If enough people (say 100-200,000) bring lawsuits claiming Nike sold them defected products (like the red ring of death), the PR and payout could be far worse than a few sneakerheads being dissapointed with the Columbia's not re-releasing.  That's my humble opinion.

A couple of years ago, all you read in comment sections of blogs was yellow this and yellowing that.  So they (nike) applied that blue tint in an attempt to calm all that talk down.  But when it comes to the Columbia's, the yellowing process on the leather is inevitable (along with the soles).  I don't think the good people at Orgeon wanna deal with all the negative feedback.  Also, there's also the fear/possiblity of lawsuits.  I wanna believe that the production number of the 11's exceed all the other models each year.  If enough people (say 100-200,000) bring lawsuits claiming Nike sold them defected products (like the red ring of death), the PR and payout could be far worse than a few sneakerheads being dissapointed with the Columbia's not re-releasing.  That's my humble opinion.

A couple of years ago, all you read in comment sections of blogs was yellow this and yellowing that. So they (nike) applied that blue tint in an attempt to calm all that talk down.
Nike has had blue tinted soles before a couple of years ago... OG Concords AND Columbias had a blue tint

But when it comes to the Columbia's, the yellowing process on the leather is inevitable (along with the soles). I don't think the good people at Orgeon wanna deal with all the negative feedback. Also, there's also the fear/possiblity of lawsuits.
they dont care about yellowing patent leather. they JUST released the all white anniversary XIs a couple of years ago. also, nike has a 2 year warranty on their products so any products that yellow outside of that is the consumer's responsibility.

You cant sue nike because of shoes yellowing. That wouldnt even fly on Judge Judy.

Back
Top Bottom