Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

I bet we'll get the Space Jams again before the Columbias come back. 

Last edited:
I bet we'll get the Space Jams again before the Columbias come back. 

I doubt it. The space jams might be the reigning king of XI's recognition wise but I'm pretty sure Nike has some lower level execs on this site. They know the thirst for the columbia's is REAL

I doubt it. The space jams might be the reigning king of XI's recognition wise but I'm pretty sure Nike has some lower level execs on this site. They know the thirst for the columbia's is REAL
I think the thirst is the real reson we won't see the Columbia's. JB saving these for when they real need a home run!

Looks like they are giving us the opposite of what we ask for. We want the white Columbus's and looks like they give us the black version

i havent been this dissappointed about a JB holiday lineup in a while. Thats cool though because they keep giving me and others more and more reasons to spend our money elsewhere.
eyes.gif

I think I'm gonna haVe to pass on these ill grab them and try to trade for another pair of royal ones or olive 9.

Idk why Jordan is holding out on the Columbias. Watch him just want to keep that one super limited. Obviously I'm waited for them. IF these gamma's come out I would cop just to play ball. I've always wanted to play ball in a pair of 11's but I can't get myself too. For sure I would with gamma's. I would mind another space jam release but only if it comes out the original colorway. If ya'll true sneaker heads, you would know the jumpman was concord/purple. 

Retro V and Retro XI Laney Pack 12/21/13 (not the actual name) The two shoes are to stand for the reason Jordan was cut from his high school team, because he was declared too short at 5'11

* Retro V Laneys - White / Varsity Royal / Varsity Maize / Black (like we thought)

* Retro XI - Black / White / Varsity Maize (not the ones on the pics)

* Laney V will drop in GS size as a single shoe

so is it a pack or are they dropping by themselves?
if its a pack ima resell like a mofo

Last edited:
I gotta see the 11 in person but I actually like e reason behind it if its a pack because he was 5'11 I like that but I gotta like the shoe before I buy.

Jb also releases shoes separately and call them a pack like the alter ego jordan 9 pack or like the city 10 pack. So these could be called a pack and be sold separately.

This is going to be telling about JB's purchasing audience. I have not run into many folks who are hot on this shoe at this point, but we also know how religiously poeple flock to the 11 design. I think that a strong message could be sent if people would uniformally let these things sit on the shelves this holiday season... but the chances of that are very slim at best. Personally, I see nothing wrong with a holiday roation that brings back the best shoe design (in my opinion) that JB has on their mantle in a different color every 4 or 5 years. What's wrong with a release of the space jams next year? The consumer would still be into it, and it could circumvent the issue of yellowing on the columbias (in that people could just get them again rather than fretting over how to keep them from doing what white shoes will inevitably do anyway... seems like a win win for both sides) all while damaging the resale market considerably.

Just my thoughts.
Tate out.

I know a lot of you guys are saying this shoe is trash right now and hope that means good things for the people who plan on buying, but after the white Foam release, I am never basing hype and demand off of NT anymore. Everyone was saying that shoe was hot garbage, they're gonna sit, easy cop, etc. For the first time in a long time, I actually felt good about a release. Then Nike RSVP opens and closes in 10 seconds and ended up turning into the most stressful release since the Bred XIs. :x :smh: All I'm saying is, the thirst for this shoe will indeed be real, regardless of how much majority of NT hates it.

Last edited:
I know a lot of you guys are saying this shoe is trash right now and hope that means good things for the people who plan on buying, but after the white Foam release, I am never basing hype and demand off of NT anymore. Everyone was saying that shoe was hot garbage, they're gonna sit, easy cop, etc. For the first time in a long time, I actually felt good about a release. Then Nike RSVP opens and closes in 10 seconds and ended up turning into the most stressful release since the Bred XIs. :x :smh: All I'm saying is, the thirst for this shoe will indeed be real, regardless of how much majority of NT hates it.

NT just says that so they can keep more pairs, never judge off NT.

It's fairly obvious every foam, foam pro, 11's and other select models will ALL sell out unless its in Europe/Another country.

Back
Top Bottom