Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

I've never really liked any of the 11's and owned a single pair , and I'm liking these a lot . 

kicks or die.. dont really know about them they've already been flag by instagram shoe police that they sale fakes... well anyways onto the gammablue xi. JB pee on the 23 in the back. so wrong!

As far as I'm concerned, these shoes can go to hell. They look like a NO Hornets exclusive. If the marketing team was smart these would have a better reception if they were put out while CP3 was playing there. 

We knw JB is holding on the the All Star XI's. But they could've came up with a much better colorway for the Dec XI release. These aren't bad, but they don't come off as that much anticipated pre-Christmas shoe. I would've loved to see some Cherry mids, or a even a snake skin.

Guess the 1's will steal all the anticipation this December.

I honestly think a Laney themed XI would be pretty cool..... if it was properly executed.

These still don't say Laney to me at all.

I'll be patiently waiting for a new pair of Columbia's... hopefully in 2014.

On page 38 of this thread I talked about an all navy blue XI in Jan and people clowned me, part of why I don't post much info anymore... yeah date on Retro X was wrong but it was waaayyyy to early. Anyway its still coming but with a few changes like the yellow sole and will still be limited.

12/28/13 - Jordan Retro X - white/black/steel grey (I don't have much info on this)
Jordan Retro+ XI -  GR - 378038-441 - navy/white/light steel grey - $185 - now a few pages back an NT member did a photo shop that looked just like this, this is the pic my source sent.... Again I had to crop, but will be able to drop full pics anytime now....
View media item 228007

*********** I can and will drop full pics as soon as I can and thats anytime now.... ************
[/quote]

Last edited:
On page 38 of this thread I talked about an all navy blue XI in Jan and people clowned me, part of why I don't post much info anymore... yeah date on Retro X was wrong but it was waaayyyy to early. Anyway its still coming but with a few changes like the yellow sole and will still be limited.

12/28/13 - Jordan Retro X - white/black/steel grey (I don't have much info on this)
Jordan Retro+ XI -  GR - 378038-441 - navy/white/light steel grey - $185 - now a few pages back an NT member did a photo shop that looked just like this, this is the pic my source sent.... Again I had to crop, but will be able to drop full pics anytime now....
View media item 228007

*********** I can and will drop full pics as soon as I can and thats anytime now.... ************
[/quote]

sole color? :nerd:

may actually try to cop. need to see full pics but they look ok so far. need to see jumpman and 23 color, and full sole pics. assuming they don't do some nonsense like leaving off the jumpman

Back
Top Bottom