Jordan XI IE Low- White/Cobalt 2015

Footaction cancelled my order yesterday. Smh

They said the shipment they received from Jordan brand was defective, and had to send back most of the pairs.

they only kept 10 pairs that were good.

They were expecting Jordan brand to send a new shipment, but Jordan brand instead decided to cancel the shipment.

I paid for the shoes on the 1st, waited for the backorder date of the 14th, just to be told on the 17th...i would not be receiving my order.

So they were backordered?

I wonder if they had a mold issue also

Last edited:
So they were backordered?

I wonder if they had a mold issue also
The Footaction supervisor i spoke with didn't say how the shipment was defective, but that was the first thought that popped into my mind also.

I think that is why Footaction had them up as backorder, believing Jordan Brand would send them a new shipment that was not defective, but that didn't happen.

Last edited:
When did you order?

Because I always Footlocker instead of Eastbay or Footaction for VIP coupon, since it can be used at the HOH's.

When I first ordered it said backordered, but they processed and shipped that Sunday/Monday

When did you order?

Because I always Footlocker instead of Eastbay or Footaction for VIP coupon, since it can be used at the HOH's.

When I first ordered it said backordered, but they processed and shipped that Sunday/Monday
I placed my order on the 1st, about an hour after they released.

Footaction rep said my pair secure...as long as Jordan Brand wouldn't cancel the shipment, which they did.

The Footaction supervisor i spoke with didn't say how the shipment was defective, but that was the first thought that popped into my mind also.

I think that is why Footaction had them up as backorder, believing Jordan Brand would send them a new shipment that was not defective, but that didn't happen.

call niketown ny tomorrow. they have them

managed to get a 9.5 ... they sat for a short while... relatively speaking.  I was able to cart again after my order went through... Window of opportunity was a good one.  
smile.gif

View media item 1757932
I own two pairs and I have noticed the print is different from one another.

Anybody else who owns multiple pairs, have you noticed this too ?

I didn't buy any of these 2015 releases, but I have noticed that the elephant print is much darker, more towards a black color looking print in comparison to the 2003 or 96 releases. IMO, these most current releases look FAKE.

Back
Top Bottom