Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

So far these aren't terrible. I can do without the Jordan lettering.

However I would have taken one of these would have been great. Specifically the Snakeskin pair
blake-griffin-air-jordan-11-pe.jpg
air-jordan-11-ovo-snakeskin-grey-1.jpg
B5VRRaaCIAAPCEL.jpg
Oh, Lordt!!! Oklahoma XIs?!

The fact that stock x is verifying fakes and then letting people resell fakes they verified is dumb. I’ve never been a good one to point out fakes but I trust what the OP is saying lol.

The fact that stock x is verifying fakes and then letting people resell fakes they verified is dumb. I’ve never been a good one to point out fakes but I trust what the OP is saying lol.
Let’s just say this shoe is real from the actual factory because it certainly does have high quality. The real issue is that it’s unauthorized release and it should be illegal for StockX to sell. They have no integrity. A Nike rep should certainly be sending them an email about this. This just looks real bad.

Last edited:
Let’s just say this shoe is real from the actual factory because it certainly does have high quality. The real issue is that it’s an authorized release and it should be illegal for StockX to sell. They have no integrity. A Nike rep should certainly be sending them an email about this. This just looks real bad.

That definitely makes sense! I remember back in the day their were a few places selling shoes early that got exposed for selling fakes that almost looked real. I can't remember the name of the site to save my life now.

They’ve gotten real good at making fake 11s. But even if these are real what’s got me laughing is the obnoxious idiotic behavior from these two. It don’t get more cringe.

Let’s just say this shoe is real from the actual factory because it certainly does have high quality. The real issue is that it’s unauthorized release and it should be illegal for StockX to sell. They have no integrity. A Nike rep should certainly be sending them an email about this. This just looks real bad.

In the same breath it can a real pair nike did authorize, and this is exactly what Nike wants, to stir up hype for when release come

Like hype is needed on 11s anyway, but the sneaker game has been weird the past couple yrs, wouldnt put it past them

So this guy actually bought a fake early pair from StockX to reflip on StockX!!!
This aint right smh. StockX needs to be questioned

2890C470-72AE-4640-A77D-D818CE09B197.png

Man this dude stunts so hard on IG, i dont know him personally but know of him, lets just say he gets unlimited pairs of every release, he turned off his comments on IG weeks ago after people claim fraud etc. He even has a website, 2Ksneakergod if yall wanna see what im talkin about, figured these shenanigans would be done but he's still at it he post receipts from one of the stores he claims to get his pairs from in his small town which is hibbett but i wouldn't trust him at all...

They’ve gotten real good at making fake 11s. But even if these are real what’s got me laughing is the obnoxious idiotic behavior from these two. It don’t get more cringe.

Ay bro. Yoo bro. Jordan ain't never made no box like that! Yo bro. That ho cleana than a bihhh.

Just some lemmings who got their whole character and personality from other uneducated lames/rap videos.

But anyways, naw mean ya heard. You feel me?

Shoes are clean but I'm not a big fan of XIs, and clear soles.

Ay bro. Yoo bro. Jordan ain't never made no box like that! Yo bro. That ho cleana than a bihhh.

Just some lemmings who got their whole character and personality from other uneducated lames/rap videos.

But anyways, naw mean ya heard. You feel me?

Shoes are clean but I'm not a big fan of XIs, and clear soles.
Lol

These aren’t clear soles though! Which is a reason why I’m loving em. It is translucent so I do see what you’re saying. I’m lovin the translucent white!!! I’m usually not one for lace swaps as I usually always like my laces to match the tongue completely or neutral as hell but I could see white 11 laces being used on these.

Lemmings. That’s a perfect word for so many of these young sneakerheads out there. I’m not one for hype. You will never see me hyped for OW releases and dont like most of the TS crap either. I like what I like and immune to hype so I can be picky, which is a good thing for ME because there’s just way too many shoes and I don’t want to keep ANY of my shoes that I love DS for long. I want to wear all the ones I love and sell the ones that I might like but not love and were maybe impulse buys in hindsight. What sucks is when I actually do like a hype shoe. The FOG 1 triple black being one of them. Sucks that I’m gonna have to spend over $500 because I took an L on RD. I should have copped right after release but really resale has hardly gone up....YET. Anyway I love this shoe but I know it will be all kinds of hype and it will be difficult for me to cop let alone double up. There does seem to be a good bit of hate for em so maybe just MAYBE some will stay away from it. Nah who am I kidding.

So this guy actually bought a fake early pair from StockX to reflip on StockX!!!
This aint right smh. StockX needs to be questioned

2890C470-72AE-4640-A77D-D818CE09B197.png

Those two are trying way to hard to stand out. The shoe looks nice honestly. But to brag about a 550 dollar early purchase? When we ALL question their authenticity? No one is gonna pay a G for these. They are young, they will figure it out.

Yeah it would be nice if all the people that don’t like the shoe don’t cop and make it easier for the rest of us who actually like the shoe.
I stand by my hate. Like I’ve never copped a 3-6 that doesn’t have Nike Air on it no matter how much I like the shoe otherwise. This hare 6 coming out now I will not be coppin even though I love the cw
1591800568807.jpeg

If the shoe looks like this I will be coppin.
Doesn't this shape look like a GS pair?

Am I missed my something? These look very similar to the 72-10s
And the space jams. I don’t like the 72-10s at all. I don’t like the color of the sole at all that yellowish cream or gum. And then there’s the cap n gowns and gammas that also have the black upper and pl.

This shoe has the mesh I like the black mesh. And the translucent white sole is sick to me. I basically love everything about this shoe. And the silver for the 25th anniversary is used perfectly IMO.

And the space jams. I don’t like the 72-10s at all. I don’t like the color of the sole at all that yellowish cream or gum. And then there’s the cap n gowns and gammas that also have the black upper and pl.

This shoe has the mesh I like the black mesh. And the translucent white sole is sick to me. I basically love everything about this shoe. And the silver for the 25th anniversary is used perfectly IMO.
The outsole on the 72-10s isn’t yellowish cream or gum. It’s a translucent white. The outsole on these 25ths looks slightly more translucent/clear than white (which I like), but looks pretty similar to the 72-10s.

Back
Top Bottom