Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

This was absolutely brilliant. Props.
It’s already been more or less confirmed that these are indeed the Men’s pair. Either the tag I shared was actually from a different shoe altogether (though it was amongst a series of pictures of the 11s, the particular picture of the size tag could have been from a different shoe), or it was just the wrong tag place in the shoe (especially since we were so far out from the actual release, mistakes are made on samples and such). Either way, these are the Men’s, and they’re pretty dope IMO. Want the Cool Grey's in the near future though.

It’s already been more or less confirmed that these are indeed the Men’s pair. Either the tag I shared was actually from a different shoe altogether (though it was amongst a series of pictures of the 11s, the particular picture of the size tag could have been from a different shoe), or it was just the wrong tag place in the shoe (especially since we were so far out from the actual release, mistakes are made on samples and such). Either way, these are the Men’s, and they’re pretty dope IMO. Want the Cool Grey's in the near future though.
The tag from earlier was different cuz those were fake.

Confirmed by who??...I'll wait
E443F7A0-0138-4E11-9262-1BA707BA5073.jpeg

How TF can people complain about these but still think the totally Gentry inspired Cool Greys are OK? Other than nostalgia alone, there is no other argument.

The fact that stock x is verifying fakes and then letting people resell fakes they verified is dumb. I’ve never been a good one to point out fakes but I trust what the OP is saying lol.
Yeah, how can StockX even verify these if they don't have a retail pair to compare to?

Back
Top Bottom