Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

Locked down my two pairs of these. Now I wait for the Cool Greys (also gonna double up) next year, and whatever other 11 they might surprisingly drop. I admittedly don’t rock my 11s that often, but have every 11 high/mid since 2011 (except the Pantones). Do you all think there’ll be a time when 11s are rocked to the degree, and be as sought after, as say the 1s? I feel like those of us that are huge fans love the shoe, and they’re obviously one of the most recognizable Jordan’s, but I feel like they get super slept on. Like they sell out every year, but I rarely see them in the wild, and when I do, it tends to be on the feet of kids actually.

Locked down my two pairs of these. Now I wait for the Cool Greys (also gonna double up) next year, and whatever other 11 they might surprisingly drop. I admittedly don’t rock my 11s that often, but have every 11 high/mid since 2011 (except the Pantones). Do you all think there’ll be a time when 11s are rocked to the degree, and be as sought after, as say the 1s? I feel like those of us that are huge fans love the shoe, and they’re obviously one of the most recognizable Jordan’s, but I feel like they get super slept on. Like they sell out every year, but I rarely see them in the wild, and when I do, it tends to be on the feet of kids actually.

Most people try to preserve 11’s because they’re more iconic and flashy. As 1’s are the cheaper and more obtainable shoe people rock it like any other regular sneaker. I personally don’t buy 1’s because they feel cheap.

^ lol ok more for me

Won for the first time on snkrs reserve for these, gotta go to soho 2m

Wooooow!

First ever FLX win since they switched!
E788AE7B-DABE-4F5D-9043-EC11190B23F4.png

but I get an error whenI try to confirm Lolol wtf

92CC02D4-1C0D-4F31-A8F7-B73D29419804.png

Still WL.

I was looking at the ratings for these apps, no way FTL has 4.5 stars. Fake testimonials up the yin yang. If look at how many 1 star reviews it's insane. These apps can lick my sack.

Man if i don't hit a 5.5 at champs or ftl ima be mad lol

I'm tried of wasting points

In other news i wonder if my mall will still have people acting crazy cause they think it's still fcfs

I'm not sure why they haven't figured out that it's been all app these last few years
How many current and lifetime FLX points do you have?

What sites hitting tonight? I usually get patents from the Italian joint Svd. Clutch every year the night before. No interest in battling for a pair in the morning. What's good fellas.

Last edited:
I guess no one got off waitList this time? Wack! Tired of wasting points for nothing..

I guess no one got off waitList this time? Wack! Tired of wasting points for nothing..
I never came off the WL for the 9's walked in after the reserve time and pairs were aplenty. Even though this is a 11 Christmas release I think it will be pairs to cop after the reserve time. FNL is only giving a 2hr window so I would try there first tomorrow...

I understand his frustration though. FLX is pure garbage. Pretty sure they know how extremely UNPOPULAR it is but they don't care as long as they get their bottomline.

Hit on my 9.5 on footlocker
got waitlisted for my girls sz 6 but just got taken off and was able to reserve.

I haven’t hit on the FTL app in a while.. they give you 2 days to pick up now? Says I have until Sunday at 7pm to pick up. :emoji_thinking:

it actually would be more convenient for me to wait until Sunday, is it risky to not pick up tomorrow?

Most people try to preserve 11’s because they’re more iconic and flashy. As 1’s are the cheaper and more obtainable shoe people rock it like any other regular sneaker. I personally don’t buy 1’s because they feel cheap.
Maybe. I feel like while many LOVE the 11, it’s like aesthetically they’re not “in” for many people, so they just collect dust, and are only pulled out for like special and more dressy occasions. There was a time when 11s were rocked with way more frequency, because at the end of the day they’re still just sneakers. When I was in high school (2000-2004), they were rocked by a lot of people all the damn time (if you were fortunate to be able to obtain them).

I don't get why I used to always hit before they changed to the FLX app and now I can't hit if my life depended on it. They must have completely changed the algorithms to something wacky cause I see and hear the same story from other people who used to always hit. It must be like a 1 in a million chance to get selected or something.
This is the first time I’ve hit since they switched to the FLX system. Used to hit almost all the time too before the switch.

last week I got waitlisted for the 9’s. Kept checking the app to see if I’d get taken off even though they’re supposed to send a notification if you do. never got taken off the waitlist, checked the next day and it said I failed to confirm my reservation, wtf?

Almost missed on these since the app wouldn't let me confirm for pickup. Had less than 30 minutes to get through. Finally made it through, son is going to love these. Been asking for these for a minute.

Back
Top Bottom