Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

425C2022-1AA5-4DF0-8872-1A2C16515669.jpeg

size 8.5 up for trade because I believe that I’m going to strike out on these. Already have 2 L’s.

With the old app system, you had to spend 300 dollars at a specific foot store and be a current platinum member to get the full 10 minute head start. Now, with the FLX app, you only need to spend 15 dollars at any one of the FootLocker, Eastbay Champs or Footaction stores to be able to get a full head start. You’d have to spend 300 dollars at Footlocker, and 300 at Champs, and 300 at Footaction to be able to get 10 minutes in all (that’s almost a thousand dollars, which most people don’t spend in a year. Now? You only need to spend 45 dollars between them all. That makes the playing field much more crowded, more along the lines of Finish Line, which means less Ws for everyone. The old app system rewarded it’s most loyal customers and bigger spenders. Now, any jackass could walk in to the mall and only spend 45 dollars and be at the same level as a dude who spends over a grand which I don’t think is a good system.

With the old app system, you had to spend 300 dollars at a specific foot store and be a current platinum member to get the full 10 minute head start. Now, with the FLX app, you only need to spend 15 dollars at any one of the FootLocker, Eastbay Champs or Footaction stores to be able to get a full head start. You’d have to spend 300 dollars at Footlocker, and 300 at Champs, and 300 at Footaction to be able to get 10 minutes in all (that’s almost a thousand dollars, which most people don’t spend in a year. Now? You only need to spend 45 dollars between them all. That makes the playing field much more crowded, more along the lines of Finish Line, which means less Ws for everyone. The old app system rewarded it’s most loyal customers and bigger spenders. Now, any jackass could walk in to the mall and only spend 45 dollars and be at the same level as a dude who spends over a grand which I don’t think is a good system.
Man, I stayed cooking on all them joints. Triples on almost anything they released.

Was wait listed upon reveal on footlocker. Checked back later and saw i missed my opportunity to reserve my pair. I never received any notification from the app my status changed! Not very happy right now.

Back
Top Bottom