Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

Got my 5.5 for retail after tax from bstn

Now i can chill tomorow

edit: gs is the only one worth getting there cause they taxing for wmns and men’s sizes
You sure about that? Men’s are 220 Euro. But that includes VAT, which US customers don’t pay. I’ve bought a couple pairs of retro Jordans from BSTN, including the black/reds last December and the fire fed Vs back in May. Both times I actually saved about $10 compared to buying them at retail with Cali tax, even after paying the shipping charge, because you don’t pay VAT or US sales tax.

i was getting $280 shipped to cali, i tried to checkout anyways but paypals not working

You sure about that? Men’s are 220 Euro. But that includes VAT, which US customers don’t pay. I’ve bought a couple pairs of retro Jordans from BSTN, including the black/reds last December and the fire fed Vs back in May. Both times I actually saved about $10 compared to buying them at retail with Cali tax, even after paying the shipping charge, because you don’t pay VAT or US sales tax.
Yes I’m sure

grade school is $180 plus tax

30 euros shipping hurts

i was getting $280 shipped to cali, i tried to checkout anyways but paypals not working
I'm getting about 270 shipped to NYC
Hmmm. I can’t remember but maybe it doesn’t reflect the real price till you check out or actually get your email confirmation? Or maybe something did change recently. But here’s my invoice charges for the fire red Vs back in May. Note the $30 shipping charge, but even with that, the final price after converting to US was still less than here due to paying zero tax or VAT. I was only charged 160 Euros for the actual shoes, and I know they didn’t show them for that price on their site. They were 190 or whatever, but again, that included VAT.
B42F4275-8B6A-4225-9B82-72C7D4D20790.png

Not arguing, just curious as to whether something really did change and that higher price you’re seeing is actually after completing the purchase.

You Wildin. 72-10s and graduation 11s by far best quality
Yea i gotta agree 72-10s quality is :pimp:

Pinnacles I wouldnt count in this category because well its a...pinnacle

that price mark up and the pinnacle attachment gives it good quality by default
Forgot all about the Cap and Gown 11s. Still haven’t rocked mine. Those are pretty good quality. If we’re not counting the Pinnacles because they’re Pinncles, I’d put the Cap and Gowns at the top then. The weird patent leather on the 72-10s, and the felt-like parts, are what I think bring it down. Again, I love the pair, but I’m pretty sure that the trademark detail of the patent leather mudguard is in this case a wrap around of clear plastic showing the tumbled leather underneath. It looks fine, but kind of kills it for me.

Hmmm. I can’t remember but maybe it doesn’t reflect the real price till you check out or actually get your email confirmation? Or maybe something did change recently. But here’s my invoice charges for the fire red Vs back in May. Note the $30 shipping charge, but even with that, the final price after converting to US was still less than here due to paying zero tax or VAT. I was only charged 160 Euros for the actual shoes, and I know they didn’t show them for that price on their site. They were 190 or whatever, but again, that included VAT.

Not arguing, just curious as to whether something really did change and that higher price you’re seeing is actually after completing the purchase.
Same here. For the 5s and the bred 11 last year. But looks like it changed. PayPal converted my charge to 265 shipped usd

I Was Getting $270 And Change For Sure.

Gonna Take My Chances Elsewhere

Hopefully That Don’t Come Back To Bite Me :lol:
Right but I don’t think it removes the VAT until you actually checkout and get your real invoice emailed to you. That’s what I’ve actually experienced in the past. If anyone here actually went through with the purchase anyway, I’d like to know just for future reference.

Hmmm. I can’t remember but maybe it doesn’t reflect the real price till you check out? Or maybe something did change recently. But here’s my invoice charges for the fire red Vs back in May. Note the $30 shipping charge, but even with that, the final price after converting to US was still less than here due to paying zero tax or VAT. I was only charged 160 Euros for the actual shoes, and I know they didn’t show them for that price on their site. They were 190 or whatever, but again, that included VAT.

yah not sure whats going on but when i tried checking out with paypal, they converted it to ~$280 as the final price

BCFC5737-4E1C-481B-B45D-67F7686B25FB.jpeg

Same here. For the 5s and the bred 11 last year. But looks like it changed. PayPal converted my charge to 265 shipped usd
yah not sure whats going on but when i tried checking out with paypal, they converted it to ~$280 as the final price

BCFC5737-4E1C-481B-B45D-67F7686B25FB.jpeg
Huh, weird. Thanks. I haven’t been paying close attention so also maybe the dollar is weaker to the euro than it was. That 190 euro I paid for fire reds is now like $230, but back in May I swear I came out ahead vs buying them here.

Huh, weird. Thanks. I haven’t been paying close attention so also maybe the dollar is weaker to the euro than it was. That 190 euro I paid for fire reds is now like $230, but back in May I swear I came out ahead vs buying them here.

Seems like it according to google. 1 euro = 1.10 dollars back in May. Now 1 euro = 1.21 dollars.

Guess my 270 is pretty average from size? I do agree that shipping kills it but I rather be safe than sorry. Idk at worse, I guess you could flip it at the euro price you paid to get your money back if you get lucky on SNKRS tomorrow

All this 72-10 talk does have me wondering what’s going to be the next non-OG 11 we get. The Cool Grey 11s are an absolute MUST, but I wonder if like this year, if we’re only going to get a single mid/high 11s (the aforementioned CGs), or if we’re going to get two, or even three, pairs, like we did for three years from 2016-2018.

Seems like it according to google. 1 euro = 1.10 dollars back in May. Now 1 euro = 1.21 dollars.
Bam, that explains it. That extra 11 cents X 190 euros is 20 bucks. That’s the difference between getting fire reds shipped for $210 back then vs the $230 it would be now. Saved $10 then, would pay an extra $10 vs Cali retail/tax with today’s conversion rate. So BSTN didn’t change anything, it’s simply the currency at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom