Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

I’ve been meaning to ask for Nike stores not included in Snkrs Pass, how do they handle these releases? Anyone know?

Forgot to do mil disco on these, saved $47 🤙🏽

FB4E3F81-0B1F-4511-BDD4-B50BA8A34A54.jpeg

Wait what? Military get discounts? How do I do this?
It’s normally 10%, but its been temporarily 20% for a minute.

Go here

Highest quality Jordan XI's released so far. We shall see about the Jubilees.
As much as I love my 72-10s (I love all my 11s), they’re not the highest quality 11s. The tumbled leather is cool. I’m saying it’s not good quality (I personally don’t think it’s anything special), but sometimes I think we all confuse softish, tumbled leather with “quality.” I don’t think the patent leather is actually patent leather. It’s more like a strip of clear plastic, over the tumbled upper (you can see the tumbled leather under it). As for the eyelet straps and back heel area, that’s like a felt. The best quality 11s are by far the 11 Grey Suede/Pinnacles.

As much as I love my 72-10s (I love all my 11s), they’re not the highest quality 11s. The tumbled leather is cool. I’m saying it’s not good quality (I personally don’t think it’s anything special), but sometimes I think we all confuse softish, tumbled leather with “quality.” I don’t think the patent leather is actually patent leather. It’s more like a strip of clear plastic, over the tumbled upper (you can see the tumbled leather under it). As for the eyelet straps and back heel area, that’s like a felt. The best quality 11s are by far the 11 Grey Suede/Pinnacles.
You Wildin. 72-10s and graduation 11s by far best quality

You Wildin. 72-10s and graduation 11s by far best quality

Yea i gotta agree 72-10s quality is :pimp:

Pinnacles I wouldnt count in this category because well its a...pinnacle

that price mark up and the pinnacle attachment gives it good quality by default

When you say “hit the button” just the “notify me” thing?

No the price button. Then select your size. I would honestly get on the Snkrs app now and setup an account and get on about 10 mins early to log in with your info already setup. When I said pray it's just cause Snkrs is a **** app with no rhyme or reason how u win or lose on a release. Sorry, I was trying to be funny when u genuinely needed help and thats what Niketalk should be about like it was when I started.

Back
Top Bottom