Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

FTL late ATC spam order out for delivery...
20201216_091415.png

So if I decide that I don't need to keep these, do you think it would be a straight trade for the Sashiko 4? Looks like no one wanted those, but resale is too high. Jubilees are just so close to the Jams that I'm not sure I'll ever get to them, and I'm a huge 4 guy. Thoughts?

Yea looks like these 5.5W (aka 4Y) going straight back to Nike. Man, can't believe I goofed on the sizing since I was panicking trying to get a pair for the wife who wears 5.5Y. Thank god for free returns and shipping.

So if I decide that I don't need to keep these, do you think it would be a straight trade for the Sashiko 4? Looks like no one wanted those, but resale is too high. Jubilees are just so close to the Jams that I'm not sure I'll ever get to them, and I'm a huge 4 guy. Thoughts?

Although the Jubilee's retail for more, this SHOULD be an even trade due to the availability of the Sashiki's, but I think the Sashiki seller would ask for $20-$30 on top as the current market price is higher than the Jubilees.

Mine we listed as arriving next week Tuesday, so 10 days out from order. They updated last night as in city, this morning as out for delivery, so USPS tracking was slow.

Yea mine arrived at a usps yesterday that's only about 1 1/2 hours away so I think it'll be here by Friday if not 2mrw.

Guess my snkrs pair is coming in late. Estimated date was 22nd but looks like its probably gonna be later than that. At least they sent me a notice tho.
Screenshot_20201216-140037__01.jpg

smh

foot locker restock came in today and 23 is slanted and cut of the patent leather is diff on both. i know they’ve been doing fake CF plates for a while but it’s embarrassing they try to say the recent holiday 11s (SJs, Cords, Breds, etc.) are true to the originals when they don’t use real CF.

Attachments

• B01C8EEB-3AFB-4D39-8C8A-39C587627051.jpeg
    B01C8EEB-3AFB-4D39-8C8A-39C587627051.jpeg
    239.1 KB · Views: 278
smh

foot locker restock came in today and 23 is slanted and cut of the patent leather is diff on both. i know they’ve been doing fake CF plates for a while but it’s embarrassing they try to say the recent holiday 11s (SJs, Cords, Breds, etc.) are true to the originals when they don’t use real CF.

Gumby

smh

Yeah I’m nervous every time I buy an 11 I can’t see beforehand. The patent cut not matching is my biggest pet peeve. I hope my pair is good. Almost bought a couple others on eBay for a good price but asked for pics of the backs and nope 👎

Yeah I’m nervous every time I buy an 11 I can’t see beforehand. The patent cut not matching is my biggest pet peeve. I hope my pair is good. Almost bought a couple others on eBay for a good price but asked for pics of the backs and nope 👎
i suppose with the million plus pairs they make QC is gonna be lax but man, for $220 y’all can’t cut the patent leather on the dotted lines?

smh

I'd return those garbage.

Is it possible to be impressed and not impressed at the same time? That's how I feel about this release

Back
Top Bottom