Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

i assume y’all know that silver is the color that symbolizes 25 years right?

gold = 50.
Yes. But having them gold would have been awesome with what they already did with the 6s. No hate what so ever on these at all. But if these would have had the gold. I would have bought them.
And I may not be around in 2045 to wait for them. lol

I like the silver. A little more subtle. Realistically these are mostly about the eyelets; without them, then yeah, should have just done a gold DMP version; wouldn't have been called jubilee of course. Also, without the eyelets they would be even closer to SJs.

^^
DMP theme supersedes any of that jubilee stuff so we all get why he did it.

on another note, who is taking these over SJs?

:nerd:
I wouldn’t take these OVER the SJs, as those are a classic and have more significance and such, but for me they’re equally dope. One is more subtle, and therefore cleaner (SJs), while the other has more pop to it with the eyelet letters and silver hits. Both are super dope IMO.

2020 done
AE1296D1-ACC4-47AA-8082-262916ECD8DB.jpeg

Yes. But having them gold would have been awesome with what they already did with the 6s. No hate what so ever on these at all. But if these would have had the gold. I would have bought them.
And I may not be around in 2045 to wait for them. lol
they didn't do anything with the 6s except re-release them; they were already gold to begin with. i don't see how the DMP 6s have anything to do with these 11s; they're completely unrelated. just like how black cat 4s have nothing to do with royal 13s.

they didn't do anything with the 6s except re-release them; they were already gold to begin with. i don't see how the DMP 6s have anything to do with these 11s; they're completely unrelated. just like how black cat 4s have nothing to do with royal 13s.
Your right. But they were the first ever pack. So in the JB world, with releasing the original DMP 6, it would have made sense to release a first ever plus XI DMP. Cause you know they sure as hell JB was not gonna release the original version of the DMP XI right now.

Your right. But they were the first ever pack. So in the JB world, with releasing the original DMP 6, it would have made sense to release a first ever plus XI DMP. Cause you know they sure as hell JB was not gonna release the original version of the DMP XI right now.
What the hell are talking about?
Let me make it make sense for you.

Silver=25th anniversary color
Gold=50th anniversary color

you ain’t seeing those dmp 11s anytime soon .

I was at my local mall today and scooped another 10.5 from champs
What the hell are talking about?
Let me make it make sense for you.

Silver=25th anniversary color
Gold=50th anniversary color

you ain’t seeing those dmp 11s anytime soon .
What's crazy is they been releasing gold shoes left and right, also earlier this year. We had dmp 6s, olympic gold 97s, black and gold 97 and 98s recently, also those terrible gold mids that just hit. You would THINK these would've been gold.

I was at my local mall today and scooped another 10.5 from champs

What's crazy is they been releasing gold shoes left and right, also earlier this year. We had dmp 6s, olympic gold 97s, black and gold 97 and 98s recently, also those terrible gold mids that just hit. You would THINK these would've been gold.
For a 25th anniversary? You would think these would’ve been gold? Queue the Jacksonville Jaguars fan gif again...

So glad these didn’t drop as gold. I wouldn’t have copped at all. Instead I’m doubling up at least and my 3 kids get em as well. Hell might cop for my unborn son otw :lol:

For a 25th anniversary? You would think these would’ve been gold? Queue the Jacksonville Jaguars fan gif again...

So glad these didn’t drop as gold. I wouldn’t have copped at all. Instead I’m doubling up at least and my 3 kids get em as well. Hell might cop for my unborn son otw :lol:
Congrats on the son. Igot mines and my 3 months old a pair. Skipped wifey she still never wore her bred 11s and wore her concords 2 times. I'm not buying her **** else 😂....But I'm saying with all the gold they throwing must've ran out 🤔😂.

Sigh....I got 3 of 4 pairs....the last one got stolen this morning. I have it on Ring camera. I hate USPS....they don't ring the doorbell and the notifications I have set up didn't tell me for another 1hr 12mins that it was delivered. Fortunately the person it was going to got a pair anyway so now I gotta go through a claims process. I'd like to keep my points if I could

People are really terrible

Sigh....I got 3 of 4 pairs....the last one got stolen this morning. I have it on Ring camera. I hate USPS....they don't ring the doorbell and the notifications I have set up didn't tell me for another 1hr 12mins that it was delivered. Fortunately the person it was going to got a pair anyway so now I gotta go through a claims process. I'd like to keep my points if I could

People are really terrible
Sorry to hear that man. So they delivered to the wrong address or someone stole it off the front door? Hope you get them back or refunded.

Off the front door....have the whole thing on my doorbell cam. Have his face all over it but couldn't get the license plate of the car

I'll get the money back one way or another....USPS and FTL claims already filed, otherwise chargeback will be issued

USPS needs to learn how to ring a damn doorbell

Back
Top Bottom