Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

I like them, but I don't. I won't regret not getting these. Still have my Space jams in great condition. I also don't wear XI's regularly.

I want to like these but something is pushing me away 😬

There’s a REASON the JORDAN eyelets were left off the original release in ‘06/‘07! 🤔
Guess it was a last resort for a black colorway since they already released 72-10, Playoffs, Cap and Gowns, and Space Jams 🤷🏾‍♂️

Yeah, I agree 100%. The "JORDAN" on the eyelets, is the ONLY thing keeping this release, from being a 3 pair minimum cop. If they didn't have that, they'd be perfection.

Last edited:
1604244387536.png

1604244502309.png

1604244519235.png

Obviously, I can't argue with one's opinion but you wildin' with that statement😁

Those Black Concord 12s are back right now, on FTL. They can't give those things away. Same with the Lucky Green. I want the NBA season to start back up just so the Celtics can have a game on Christmas just so their fans will buy up those stupid things cause don't noooobody want them lol.

Going to see where these rank among black based 11s after release. Jams and playoffs are 1a and 1b to me. So far, my order is: cap and gown, gamma, 72-10. I would have put the cap and gowns last if they were the same mold as the other 2 as I like those colorways better but the mold ruins them. That being said, this pair will most likely overtake the other 3 to be eight behind the jams and playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom