Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

Man I hated these for a long *** time, but now seeing them in and / on feet these are super nice!
1605306466366.jpeg

Received my pair today and didn't even pay for rush shipping. My first impressions without trying them on is, the quality is there. Similar to the black/reds so not mind blowing but definitely solid. The box is a dope touch. Expected the silver accents to feel flimsy but they felt good so not worried about them peeling off or anything.

Overall, I'd say if you're 50/50 on them, cop for retail and decide. I feel like they'll be easy enough to cop for retail at launch and then will shoot up over time due to collectibility (unique box, only 11 with metal accents, JORDAN on eyelets, etc, 25th anniversary aspect)

Ok think I’ll try for a pair...The on foot pics look really good...Just not sure if the metallic parts are going to hold with regular wear...

Been in since day one, and they’re still dope as hell! Can’t wait to snag doubles of these. I personally love the sample detail of the JORDAN on the eyelets for a one time thing type of detail. Now all I will need is to double up on the Cool Greys next year, and get a redone Columbia soon hopefully. I give it just a couple years before the 11 becomes the next Jordan that’s used for a bunch of collabs.

Received my pair today and didn't even pay for rush shipping. My first impressions without trying them on is, the quality is there. Similar to the black/reds so not mind blowing but definitely solid. The box is a dope touch. Expected the silver accents to feel flimsy but they felt good so not worried about them peeling off or anything.

Overall, I'd say if you're 50/50 on them, cop for retail and decide. I feel like they'll be easy enough to cop for retail at launch and then will shoot up over time due to collectibility (unique box, only 11 with metal accents, JORDAN on eyelets, etc, 25th anniversary aspect)
That's why I tried on the shock drop, and of course I finally win one and it's for a shoe I wasn't even dying to have, just like a bunch of other people. I want to see them in person, in my own hands. If I had to bet right now, though, I'll likely be returning them or selling them or trading them, whatever.

Is it me or does the silver jumpman/lettering look a little cheap?
I think I'd like them much more if the Jumpman was just stitched as normal, in silver. I can't make up my mind about the JORDAN lettering. It's an original design-sketch idea, and it doesn't necessarily look bad. But it also just seems unnecessary.

I'm fascinated to see how these sell, especially if it's true they've upped production numbers yet again on the holiday 11. They'll move quick due to just being a holiday 11, and a reasonably clean colorway. But they have no history, and they aren't particularly special-looking or original/new in terms of colorway. I imagine they'll be the easiest to get of all the past few years' holiday 11s, and for people who miss, resale will probably be lower than any of the others. But the way the culture is anymore, I've basically given up trying to predict which shoes catch on and have people going berserk LOL

Man I hated these for a long *** time, but now seeing them in and / on feet these are super nice!

A lot of people felt the same way towards 72-10, Win Like 82, and even Gammas... But they eventually all grew on people by the time they released.

At first I said I was going to pass not because I didn't like them. But because they are too similar to the 72-10, CapNGown, or even Space Jams... But now I'm leaning more towards on copping them after I've seen all the pics and there's enough on the design to tell them all apart. But most likely will only cop it for retail, and won't be bothered if I miss/strike out.

Can’t go wrong with a black shoe with white.

I know every hood ray and dust bunny in my hood is gonna shoot for these.

If I hit i might color over the J O R D A N on the eyelets. It's just a little OD.

Back
Top Bottom