Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

I’m glad I was able to get these out of the way early
11C6DA6B-2720-46E1-AB69-B703D7DDB022.jpeg

A lot of people felt the same way towards 72-10, Win Like 82, and even Gammas... But they eventually all grew on people by the time they released.

At first I said I was going to pass not because I didn't like them. But because they are too similar to the 72-10, CapNGown, or even Space Jams... But now I'm leaning more towards on copping them after I've seen all the pics and there's enough on the design to tell them all apart. But most likely will only cop it for retail, and won't be bothered if I miss/strike out.
See I never really like the 72-10s because of the pebbled patent leather and the sparkle on it but then started to come around too. Space jams are my favorite AJXI for sure and the cap and gown I thought looked super clean. I love Black/red pair too tho I think I am just favorable to the black AJs.

Will anyone be wearing these? Seems like half who got lucky couldn’t wait to list them on eBay. Ask for the crowd that actually wanted to wear them.

I thought the same thing. More and more you just see pictures of the shoes, but nobody actually wearing them. I couldn't find a video from sneakernews with that 'most ever' claim.

This.. dudes real life complaining cause people don't wear their shoes the moment ups delivers them. I bought my bred 11s on release date last December and didn't wear them until I took a summer trip to Miami

Sorry, a lot of us have that reseller PTSD. Sick of watching people grab up stuff real sneakerheads want, to actually wear, just to not wear it, jack up the price and resell it to us.

Sorry, a lot of us have that reseller PTSD. Sick of watching people grab up stuff real sneakerheads want, to actually wear, just to not wear it, jack up the price and resell it to us.
Don’t pay resale...just keep shooting...you will hit on something fire eventually.

Reactions: ct3
This.. dudes real life complaining cause people don't wear their shoes the moment ups delivers them. I bought my bred 11s on release date last December and didn't wear them until I took a summer trip to Miami

aint nobody complaining. It humors to see when people win on a shock drop, you go to eBay is al you see is “got enough” or “confirmed” :lol:

I wore my Blk/red XI’s to work that same night if it matters. :ohwell:

I un-DSed my black OW Jordan 5s today. I don't normally un-DS kicks for a long *** time. I own a pair of cool grey 11s that I got on release day in 2010 and have worn them like 6 times total

aint nobody complaining. It humors to see when people win on a shock drop, you go to eBay is al you see is “got enough” or “confirmed” :lol:

I wore my Blk/red XI’s to work that same night if it matters. :ohwell:
There's a pandemic going on playa, there's really not reason to put on our $200 shoes unless of course you purchase them to play ball in which I completely understand.

I feel you and kingjay718 kingjay718 I mean I buy shoes strictly to wear them. I hate the resellers too and wish JB/Nike would find some way to combat these dudes even if it means overproducing shoes for each release but I had read the comment as a jab at dudes who don't wear their shoes instantly. My bad for the misunderstanding

There's a pandemic going on playa, there's really not reason to put on our $200 shoes unless of course you purchase them to play ball in which I completely understand.
I buy shoes because I love the shoes, couldn't give a **** about wearing them out for anyone else to see and keeping things on ice until that time comes again. If anything, the pandemic and WFH situation and utter boredom makes me more likely to wear stuff right away, just to make myself happy/entertained. Pandemic has zero impact on what I choose to wear or not wear on a daily basis. It's not like I'm going to beat anything, anyway, because at most all I can do to them is wear them around the house or when taking a walk around the neighborhood. If anything, it's a good opportunity to break-in some pairs LOL

I buy shoes because I love the shoes, couldn't give a **** about wearing them out for anyone else to see and keeping things on ice until that time comes again. If anything, the pandemic and WFH situation and utter boredom makes me more likely to wear stuff right away, just to make myself happy/entertained. Pandemic has zero impact on what I choose to wear or not wear on a daily basis. It's not like I'm going to beat anything, anyway, because at most all I can do to them is wear them around the house or when taking a walk around the neighborhood. If anything, it's a good opportunity to break-in some pairs LOL
I'm on the road during the week. If you like to put your shoes on just because that's good for you fam, I'm knocking you or anyone else who does that. I typically only wear my shoes when I feel like dressing up, otherwise I have my slides on. I mean everyone has their reasons for rocking their kicks and it's not like I'm purposely "putting them on ice" as you say I just haven't really been in the mood the last few months to rock my kicks. I bought the 11 low black/concord with full intentions on wearing them as soon as they arrived but by the time they arrived I was like nah.

I'm on the road during the week. If you like to put your shoes on just because that's good for you fam, I'm knocking you or anyone else who does that. I typically only wear my shoes when I feel like dressing up, otherwise I have my slides on. I mean everyone has their reasons for rocking their kicks and it's not like I'm purposely "putting them on ice" as you say I just haven't really been in the mood the last few months to rock my kicks. I bought the 11 low black/concord with full intentions on wearing them as soon as they arrived but by the time they arrived I was like nah.
All good, I ain't knocking you or anyone else, either. I get it. I love my sneakers, and I baby some of them and take care of them all. I can be OCD about it, even. I bought four pairs of Concords on release day two years ago and have only worn one pair, only inside the house, so far. All I meant was, I don't rock them for anyone else. My satisfaction comes from having them and enjoying them for myself, not for any other reason. But I'm old at this point. No one else in my world of life actually cares either way LOL

Back
Top Bottom