Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

Its all good. I was just curious if its the same it has been the last few years.
Actually I ended up opening them again before I took them over to the store. Patent seems the same to me as the black/reds last year. Made sure I didn't want to keep them, but the applied logos etc just don't work for me, they seem clunky. But if I didn't already have a stash of Concords, black/reds and SJs, I'd still be reasonably happy to have them and rock them.

Check your SNKRS App for exclusive access tomorrow. These will drop again tomorrow... Also check your desktop if you dont see it on the app. Log out and log back in as well... Peace!!!!

You're crazy for selling them. These have been my favorite colourway of all time and I'm going to triple up
This is your favorite 11 colorway of all time? Wow. Totally respect that but I think you're in quite the minority there LOL
I have four pairs of Concords (three DS), two black/reds (one mint, one DS), two SJs (one mint, one DS), and three pairs of navy snake lows (one worn, two DS, and it's one of my favorite low colorways). Not to mention the other 100 pairs of shoes in my closet. I just wouldn't reach for these, like, ever, when I was in the mood to rock an 11. But that's just me. Like I said, they are a nice shoe.

This is your favorite 11 colorway of all time? Wow. Totally respect that but I think you're in quite the minority there LOL
I have four pairs of Concords (three DS), two black/reds (one mint, one DS), two SJs (one mint, one DS), and three pairs of navy snake lows (one worn, two DS, and it's one of my favorite low colorways). Not to mention the other 100 pairs of shoes in my closet. I just wouldn't reach for these, like, ever, when I was in the mood to rock an 11. But that's just me. Like I said, they are a nice shoe.

He’s full of ****, man. Franks a troll.

Here’s them next to 72-10s quick shots. I believe they have same outsole btw. My 72-10 are lightly worn.
990C2BCD-D548-4F46-8CF7-4581E4E82DC6.jpeg

6B21E47E-61B8-4897-B064-E6254452E18F.jpeg

1F920538-524A-4325-8E99-1CD6AFCEAF9F.jpeg

53A87FC1-166F-4E95-B214-F641F06772B6.jpeg

The toe box is like the best feature on the OG 11 that smooth *** swoop from the toe up the tongue to the ankle super aerodynamic looking. That's why I love the OG 4s it like a sleep *** shoe!
*Sleek
The 72 -10 was a shoe that really let me down. So much potential there.
I can't lie me either bro they're horrific to me. I hate the pebble patent with the glitter!

First off, y’all are funny for trying to match brands when you don’t get paid by them lol. Imagine hating on someone not matching when you’re the one buying, not getting **** for free. That always made me chuckle.

Second - why would people sell these now expecting to make anything when there’s a release on 12/12? If you’re going to resell, why not hold them for a few more weeks and try to offload them near Christmas time when people have money and these will have definitely dried up? Just curious on the logic here lol.

First off, y’all are funny for trying to match brands when you don’t get paid by them lol. Imagine hating on someone not matching when you’re the one buying, not getting **** for free. That always made me chuckle.

Second - why would people sell these now expecting to make anything when there’s a release on 12/12? If you’re going to resell, why not hold them for a few more weeks and try to offload them near Christmas time when people have money and these will have definitely dried up? Just curious on the logic here lol.
:lol: Exactly. Personally I don’t try to match brands, I just only buy Nike sneakers and sneaker-brand sports/leisure wear, anyway. So I can’t not match that stuff when I wear it together. That’s why I was laughing/joking at the question about, were my pants Adidas LOL
And totally right about buying these to sell NOW. I didn’t buy them to resell, I just wanted to see them in person to see if I really liked them. Resellers moving them now are morons. I just looked, they’re going for like $280. Stupid.

Haha I feel you, never understood the brand loyalty when it’s the brands cashing your checks essentially, not the other way around. But hey, at the end of the day people do what they want and that’s cool, I just don’t get it.

I plan on rocking these but if I wanted to resell I’d be waiting till mid-December not now. Day after the shock drop these were 375 in my size on GOAT and now they’re like $290 lol. After fees you might get come out +20 or +30 bucks hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom