Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

1587232094023-gif.2555316

Hoping those late DSG orders go through, was able to grab my size! If they ship i hope a warehouse employee doesn't pull a switcheroo on me again this year. Ended up getting a pair of saucony runners in my 11 box last year.

Also, keep in mind that these are not an OG colorway but look pretty fresh and unique, and likely NEVER to retro, so in a year or two if people still think they look good, the price will increase. That could explain the demand on top of all the normal resellers and bot crap.

72-10 been out for 5 years and barely gone up in price. They are better imo.

Also, keep in mind that these are not an OG colorway but look pretty fresh and unique, and likely NEVER to retro, so in a year or two if people still think they look good, the price will increase. That could explain the demand on top of all the normal resellers and bot crap.

72-10s have been out for 5 years and didn’t have this kind of demand on release day. Far more people are apparently all copping for resell than usual. There is no reason demand for these would be higher than Breds or Concords tbh.

These 11s ugly anyways. They wouldve been descent without that gay jordan branding up the eyelets. Keep em lol
Don't worry. These be at your local outlet in a month. Returns n such
What rhymes with jubilee?.......doodee💩! Shoes Just like all these apps

Grabbed multiple on snkrs easily. 190 with discos. Only site worth copping.
1607791643367.gif

reverse psychology , respect.

This was one of the most stressful releases in a long time for me - I was lucky to get a pair, but it wasn't easy. Congrats to all who copped! For those who didn't... I hope you hit on a restock soon! :nthat:

I think dude is right about the pandemic making it harder. Yall know people was camping fighting and robbing each other for 11ums

Yeah, I don't know. Were the 72-10s the remastered PL height/shape? I think the landscape has definitely changed since then, but I hear you; maybe these won't climb. If you like the jordan down the laces, though, they're definitely unique.

Yeah, I don't know. Were the 72-10s the remastered PL height/shape? I think the landscape has definitely changed since then, but I hear you; maybe these won't climb. If you like the jordan down the laces, though, they're definitely unique.
No, they weren’t.

They weren’t. Besides the sort of wonky space jams release, it hasn’t been this bad. The pandemic has just made it difficult to purchase online. Folks are trying to find mew ways to make money. Reselling is one of them.

Back
Top Bottom