Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

SNKRS pair in hand. Now I don't have to worry about having 1 pair of SJ'S

63AD550C-271F-41CF-890D-2AC8999DA990.jpeg

OMFG. NEED these so damn bad. And if people keep calling these “Raptors” I’m gonna jump off a ****in bridge. So disrespectful.
Playoff 7s are my favorite of all time. That will never change. Black infra 6s began my obsession with Js. Still, Im partial to the 7 forever. lol.
Damn I dont want to wait that long. But that makes sense. 30 years. They **** that shoe up, Im done. No hope left.
SNKRS pair in hand. Now I don't have to worry about having 1 pair of SJ'S

63AD550C-271F-41CF-890D-2AC8999DA990.jpeg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

As I've stated in the past, the white line surrounding the patent leather is EVERYTHING, on Jordan 11's. Without it, this colorway would be a C- at best.

Missed out on a pair but I’m fairly certain they’ll restock. Need my sz 11. Wasn’t doing $350 resell. Hopefully I can make contact with the pitch when it comes.

My pair is still showing processing from SNKRS ... feel like everyone got their pairs already - should I be nervous?

To think I was going to pass too. So glad I didn't. These are amazing. Love the metallic detailing, and quality seems good. Can't wait for my second pair.
Definitely a 2 pair cop for me also.
I would also prefer more activity on here lol. I guess the good thing about this not being an original colorway is it keeps the virgins out of here. They complain too much about everything and they end up copping anyway. Look at the Fire Red IV thread.
Virgins :lol:

My pair is still showing processing from SNKRS ... feel like everyone got their pairs already - should I be nervous?
As of this morning I had 1 order from ftl and 2 from dicks. All ordered on Saturday. My ftl order got canceled today after 3 days of “preparing your order status” or whatever. That was for a toddler size.

After that I reached out to dicks and they promised my orders are ok and not to be worried and that they won’t be shipped until the 18th at the earliest. I don’t know why something about presales being extended or some ****. These 2 orders for preschool sizes.

Then my adult size order was made on Sunday early morning from champs and was shipped yesterday and to be delivered tomorrow. Weird that the order made on Sunday will be here before my other orders made on Saturday even ship out.

is reselling limited to 1 pair? When I resold shoes 10 years ago...I tried to buy as many shoes as possible. I guess with online purchasing, that's a bit harder. I've seen people pay kids to stand in line, 20 deep, and true, after paying all of them, he may have only made $20-$40 per pair (depending on release), but that's $20 x 20 pairs....$400...for maybe 4 hours worth of work (including time to sell them). $100 per hour works.
This man gets it! Thank you for understanding.

Back
Top Bottom