Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

i'm with you 1,000%. got so much hate for the term unauthorized.

if someone wants to cop fake shoes, just be honest about it and call them what they are: fakes/counterfeits. i'll respect you more if you just own it instead of trying to mislead to make yourself look/feel better.
How about someone who has an authentic pair but with bad defects or outlet type quality? I doubt hipsters would give those a pass as well.

Wifeys and my double up pair came in!

3A3EE33F-C9CC-4DE0-B60D-E1D56A8C91C6.jpeg

How about someone who has an authentic pair but with bad defects or outlet type quality? I doubt hipsters would give those a pass as well.
I personally wouldn’t worry about who would give a pass on what. But I wouldn’t settle for an authentic pair that has bad defects or quality to the point of where authenticity is questioned.
The fire red 4s in general meet that description unfortunately. My shock drop pair that I sent right back to Nike:
A7E3FCEE-C4C4-4A11-A260-92BD9AF8C97B.jpeg

If you get a pair with bad defects or quality it’s on you to return it. This is why I’m really thinking about only using eBay for online purchases going forward so I don’t have to deal with the hassle. The percentage of what I return to Nike is too high. Paying a little over retail is totally worth the service of someone finding me a good pair and sending me all the pics I need.

just bought my second pair of these 11s off eBay and had the seller send me a ton of pics and they’re only making $20 profit if they paid retail and 8% tax. I had a $15 off coupon that was expiring tomorrow anyway but I planned to do this with or without a coupon.

I personally wouldn’t worry about who would give a pass on what. But I wouldn’t settle for an authentic pair that has bad defects or quality to the point of where authenticity is questioned.
The fire red 4s in general meet that description unfortunately. My shock drop pair that I sent right back to Nike:
A7E3FCEE-C4C4-4A11-A260-92BD9AF8C97B.jpeg

If you get a pair with bad defects or quality it’s on you to return it. This is why I’m really thinking about only using eBay for online purchases going forward so I don’t have to deal with the hassle. The percentage of what I return to Nike is too high. Paying a little over retail is totally worth the service of someone finding me a good pair and sending me all the pics I need.

just bought my second pair of these 11s off eBay and had the seller send me a ton of pics and they’re only making $20 profit if they paid retail and 8% tax. I had a $15 off coupon that was expiring tomorrow anyway but I planned to do this with or without a coupon.
That’s what frustrates me about this resell culture. They willing to go through the hassle of selling something to somebody that really wants it for any profit, under the illusion of being a hustler. Lames.

You guys got me paranoid; had to whip out my pair to check out the height and 23 alignment. Fortunately mine is perfect. Too bad the FR4 was such a fiasco and that's the pair I've been pining for; only bought these 11s on a whim and they're perfection.....go figure.....Freak'n Murphy.

Anyone who got through on Shoe Palace have their order shipped yet? Startin to get a little worried. :nerd:

still waiting on them. I think because of the covid 19and the holidays there might be delay. If I don’t get a shipping confirmation by next week then I’m gonna hope for the worst.

^Beautiful
That’s what frustrates me about this resell culture. They willing to go through the hassle of selling something to somebody that really wants it for any profit, under the illusion of being a hustler. Lames.
It’s pathetic dude. All these wannabe businessmen buying a pair or two of shoes they don’t even want to resell for almost no profit. I showed my wife and she laughed and said wtf. I don’t mind putting $15 in their pocket after they’ve gone through the hassle of taking a bunch of pics for me. I ask for a bunch of pics from all the undercutters. So a lot of them don’t even get the sale and the small profit after all that. :rofl:
You guys got me paranoid; had to whip out my pair to check out the height and 23 alignment. Fortunately mine is perfect. Too bad the FR4 was such a fiasco and that's the pair I've been pining for; only bought these 11s on a whim and they're perfection.....go figure.....Freak'n Murphy.
Glad you got a good pair. I know you appreciate it. Yeah. The fire red 4s were what I wanted done the most justice out of any release this year. ****ing shame.

Spoke to Nike. They said it should ship out in the next couple of days and should arrive somewhere between the 23rd and 25th. Hopefully it works out that way :emoji_fingers_crossed:

My FTL pair won't be here til probably Tuesday. I ordered from them and SNKRS both on Saturday, SNKRS pair been here since Monday smh.

My FTL pair won't be here til probably Tuesday. I ordered from them and SNKRS both on Saturday, SNKRS pair been here since Monday smh.
It's all good man. My snkrs pair is delayed till next week and it looks like I'm the only one in here with a snkrs delay.

Yea that is unusual SNKRS usually ships at warp speed. Hope our pairs get here before Xmas, I want to rock these on the 25th but won't unless I got both pair in hand.

Back
Top Bottom