Jordan XI Legend Blue - December 14, 2024

My posts are referenced from the look only. I never had the 2001 cause I was a broke boy back then. Passed easily on the 2014 due to my sentiments with the outsole looking near greenish out the gate. I have an original pair. They seen better days so I really want these to come out correct.
Honestly these are my favorite XI’s partly due to the fact that they were the pair that I had as a kid. I have very little hope that they’ll actually get that sole color correct. I was pretty disappointed with the “true red“ on the 2019 playoffs. They never could recreate that bright vibrant look of the OG. Sadly the closest I think they got to that color is the CDP and that is without question the worst retro XI of all time if not the worst retro period ever.

If they give us a good quality leather and get closer than the legend blues with the sole color I’ll be happy to have a fresh pair with the updated shape. Maybe throw in some thicker PL like they had on the ‘16 jams, that would be cool too. Hopefully the backlash from the gratitudes will make them fix that.

“Probably” ??

IMG_1863.gif

IMG_1864.gif

Can I count on my NT brethren to start posting some more pics of OG pairs? It's just a beautiful shoe, and I really hope we get as close to that pair as possible outsole wise. I'll probably cop 2 pairs if I can (which is insane given the reported retail price).

I am confused... is that different from this?

I am confused... is that different from this?

Color was slightly off when they released that one…Less turquoise and more sky blue…I returned mine once I received it in person…

Still yet Mitchell & Ness is in the best position to get it right since we know Nike would absolutely botch it in some way…

Yeah...the M&N version wasn't totally accurate. It seems like they based their production off of faded/filtered pictures instead of doing actual work to make it right. I was able to get that ASG jersey more accurate to the game worn one. I have the shorts from M&N too and I the contrast is nuts.

I wonder if they will actually drop 2 different 11s (Columbia's and Velvet bred) during the one month span (nov-dec) for the 24' holiday. They did it once with the win like 96 and win like 82, will they actually do it again?

I wonder if they will actually drop 2 different 11s (Columbia's and Velvet bred) during the one month span (nov-dec) for the 24' holiday. They did it once with the win like 96 and win like 82, will they actually do it again?

They have the big yearly 11 release alongside a women’s pair almost every single year…Satin Bred’s are next years women’s 11 drop…

They do it every year

Back
Top Bottom