Jordan XI Legend Blue - December 14, 2024

Here‘s a pic of my 01’s. Pic is probably 10 years old. Sole needs re-iced again nowadays but they were looking good on this day. Not quite OG’s but they filled that void for me. :nthat:
IMG_7126.jpeg

I’m glad they finally got announced for those who had been clamoring for them in here.

I’m interested to see what drops in 2025 seeing as it’ll be 3 white 11s in a row, but blk/red and cool greys aren’t due up yet. Space Jams (Royal) are due, but lows are dropping this spring. Maybe Gammas?
I would like to see them release these alternate gammas.

I like the Gamma 11's and missed out when they released because I wasn't feeling them that much.

My 2001 Columbia's are so badly yellowed they are a khaki color and that was in like 2010 I think. I haven't seen them now.

I really hope they don't overtint the soles blue like they did in the most recent mid retro. The clear (or even a much more subtle blue) looks so much better. If you Duraclear your clear soles you don't have to worry about the oxidation.

I really hope they don't overtint the soles blue like they did in the most recent mid retro. The clear (or even a much more subtle blue) looks so much better. If you Duraclear your clear soles you don't have to worry about the oxidation.
Never heard of this

Back
Top Bottom