Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

My XI low red is ready to ship from FNL! :smokin

Got my email with tracking no.!... still :smh: $10 shipping via land.

Noticed you been cosignin' for that broad throughout the thread.
Your the same person that posted "The only lows I acknowledge are breds", then posted a pic of gettin rejected for the reds by NIKE.
I SMELL A FRAUD :rofl:

View media item 2056135
View media item 2056138

You do know some people enter draws for fun right.

And if your vision was correct you would see I quoted someone that posted their NS shot.

Like I said the only lows I acknowledge are Breds

Was a jit in 1st grade in 2001 and didn't know or give a **** about these :lol:

Oh by the way only ******* screenshot **** :lol: :lol: :smh:

Last edited:

And if your vision was correct you would see I quoted someone that posted their NS shot.

Was a jit in 1st grade in 2001 and didn't know or give a **** about these
laugh.gif
So to be clear, you entered 20 raffles just for fun? Like walked around to different stores and took the time out of your day to enter raffles even though you're not interested in the shoe at all?

That's some strange fun you have.

Had no clue these were releasing today. Can't believe I completely missed this release. SMH :smh:
Looks like i'll be paying resale.

So to be clear, you entered 20 raffles just for fun? Like walked around to different stores and took the time out of your day to enter raffles even though you're not interested in the shoe at all?

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Was a jit in 1st grade in 2001 and didn't know or give a **** about these :lol:

Oh by the way only ******* screenshot **** :lol: :lol: :smh:
You quoted the picture and added that today made you 0/20.
Nike sends everybody that entered the same picture.
Quoting is how you label frauds and wannabes.
You should change your SN to "COSIGNIN"

OH MY GOD :smh: :smh: :smh:

NikeTalk is slow as " " today

IM 0/20 ON THE DRAW / SNKRS APP

THE DRAW
THE DRAW

T - H - E

D - R - A - W

E L
D I B U J A R

Last edited:
Before you can even enter the drawing, they take payment info. So in turn they automatically charge you if you win the raffle. Only way to get rid is to probably return them after they've arrived or cancel before shipment (in which I'd assume you'd get blacklisted or get your name thrown out of the next few wins, etc lol). Just my assumptions about the process, for someone with actual knowledge can chime in with more accurate/detailed response.

Missed this one and the flu games because overslept. Heartbroken after missing the flu games because I have more of a connection with those.

Hmm....gotta set my alarm even on Saturdays now. Lol

Missed this one and the flu games because overslept. Heartbroken after missing the flu games because I have more of a connection with those.

Hmm....gotta set my alarm even on Saturdays now. Lol

You're not alone my friend. I didn't even know these were releasing today. I'm over here talking to my girlfriend about a strategy to pick up some raffles for next week. I just called footlocker to confirm that they were getting them next Saturday, and boy did I look foolish. :smh:

Before you can even enter the drawing, they take payment info. So in turn they automatically charge you if you win the raffle. Only way to get rid is to probably return them after they've arrived or cancel before shipment (in which I'd assume you'd get blacklisted or get your name thrown out of the next few wins, etc lol). Just my assumptions about the process, for someone with actual knowledge can chime in with more accurate/detailed response.

thanks

Just locked a pair on the new FTL app launch,  couldve gotten a pair from FTA, but i didnt want to get flagged as reseller.. one is good enough,10  more minutes until i know if i get the gum drops
So how did it work? Did you secure a pair in store or will they be sent to you?

anyone heard anything about FNL cancelling orders? Somehow I was able to put my order in at  9:40 and I got an email confirmation but its still processing. Feel like it should have been sold out by then 

I won the 17+ draw on SNKRS and cancelled shortly after notification. Sorry to anyone who thinks I ruined there chances lol but I entered with the full expectation of another L and was not feeling that 250 price tag. Anyway, this was my first draw since then and I came up so I can confirm that I did not get blacklisted for cancelling my past draw win lol

Can't say what they do with raffled wins that get cancelled though.

My shipping label has been created from finishline with tracking but I never got a confirmation email. I think I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom