Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

Only wanted the reds but ended up with 2 reds and 1 navy size 11 thanks to SNKRS :nthat:

If you missed out on either colorway in that size hit me before I return them.

Struck out all morning, went to the local mall at 10 to talk to the employees at shiekh about the 1pm cutoff time. Stuck around the mall and went and watched x-men, came back had to settle for size 8 in both, might be able to make them work. Quite a few people didn't come pick up their pairs, thoughView media item 2056288

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo that's my size 8. I want to cry. Another L for me and what sucks is the fact that these were my first pair of Jays, the ones that started my obsession.

I WAS SOOOOOOO TEMPTED TO GET A SECOND PAIR BC I LOVED AND WAITED FOR THESE FOR SO LONG BUT I SHOULDNT BE BUYING KICKS LET ALONT DOUBLES WITH THE 80+ PAIRS I HAVE… IM TRYING TO CONTROL THE BEAST BUT IF I STUMBLE UPON THESE IN AN A11 AT A GOOD PRICE.. I MIGHT JUUUUSSSTTTT CONSIDER

What up fellas, was able to cop the Navy on SNKRS and the Cherrys on Finishline. Gotta slow down for awhile 3 pairs of shoes in 2 weeks.

Both the wife and I entered the SNKR drawing for both pairs in sz 11. She got both and I missed on both. Which was perfect since I just wanted one of each.

Ended up w 2 sz 11.5s... Shoeplace and didn't really think I'd win on snkrs but did...[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] if anyone struck out hit me up

Don't know if this was said before. Anyone else feel that these ran a bit snug? Going .5 size down was not a good idea for me.

anyone heard anything about FNL cancelling orders? Somehow I was able to put my order in at  9:40 and I got an email confirmation but its still processing. Feel like it should have been sold out by then 
Shoes on FNL don't sell out right away because people can't get through the splash screen or can't checkout using their payment processor. You really shouldn't be worried about a FNL order cancelling unless they don't ship by the Mon after a release. Good luck man. I hope you get your shoes.

I came home drunk this morning entered the draw and then passed out lol  

hit on the navys but missed these

I WENT TO NTNY FOR THESE SINCE THEY DID FCFS AND I NEVER DID A RAFFLE.. I WAS ABLE TO GET MY LADY AND I A PAIR OF THE WHITE/REDS… I GOT THERE LIKE JUST BEFORE 5AM AND THERE WERE LIKE 8 PPL AHEAD OF ME. THE *** BEFORE ME (TWO EMPTY CHAIRS) SHOWED UP AT LIKE 630 WITH 5 PPL :stoneface: … IT DIDNT MATTER THOUGH BC I WAS SO CLOSE THAT I KNEW I'D GET MY SIZE. FUNNY THING ABOUT THIS RELEASE.. NTNY NEVER GOT IN A 5.5 OR 3 IN GS FOR THE REDS.. NEVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING. AND I DOUBT IT WAS SHADY BUSINESS BC I WAS SO CLOSE TO THE FRONT IT COULDNT HAVE BEEN EMPLOYEES… THATS TWO WHOLE SIZE RUNS. THEY NEVER EVEN GOT THE BLUE GUMS IN GS SIZES AT ALL.. LIKE NOT EVEN ONE PAIR.. MY GUESS IS THEIR SHIPMENT GOT SCREWED OR SOMETHING FUNNY. I HAD TO GO HALF A SIZE UP FOR MY LADY AND COP A 5.5 RESELL AND SEE WHICH FITS BEST. EITHER WAY, WE'RE GOOD.. HATED HAVING TO LINE UP; ITS DEF NOT MY THING BUT IM GLAD I GOT MY PAIR.. THE PIC BELOW IS THE ONE I SNAPPED WHEN I FIRST GOT THERE.

I WAITED 15 YEARS FOR THIS DAMN SHOE.. IN THE 10TH GRADE I GOT WHATEVER MONEY I COULD FIND TOGETHER AND WAITED ONLINE AT A FOOTLOCKER IN THE BRONX AND WAS LIKE 10TH OR SO IN LINE AND I GET TO THE FRONT ONLY TO HEAR "SOLD OUT" … HAD TO SETTLE FOR THE CAROLINA BLU'S… GETTING THIS SHOE AFTER 15 YEARS FELT SO GOOD.. I KNOW THEYRE LEGIT BC THEYRE FROM NTNY AND I DIDNT PAY A CENT OVER RETAIL.. IM GETTNG LIT TONIGHT

CONGRATS TO ALL WHO WANTED A PAIR AND ATE

View media item 2056121View media item 2056122

Glad you listened to me so did a lot of people show up at opening ?
What time did ntny open at ?

Back
Top Bottom