Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

Thank god for the Nike app finally made its way to Android.

While I failed to get the Cherry of this thread I was able to pick up the Navy Gum. At least for a casual fellow like me the apps given me a chance unlike most of the time I have to deal with Loading splash page ********.

I'm surprised at the FlightClub prices consider how everyone was saying the navy were more "limited" than these

Got the Navy's and struck out on the Reds. The FNL payment issues and the usual click a thon had me going back to sleep.

I sold my 2nd pair after I left the store. I won two raffles for these. After I bought my 2nd pair, I overheard this guy asking for the left overs, but was told I bought the last one in his size. I told him that he can buy my extra pair. He followed me out of the store to the mall and I checked both pairs and kept the one that looked the best. Sold him the other. He asked if 190 was cool, I told him even 200 would be better but whatever. Shook the man's hand left.

Feels good to help someone and pocket $5. Plus this adds to my points on my cc. I may do the same for the blues once I get them from Nike.

Last edited:
I sold my 2nd pair after I left the store. I won two raffles for these. After I bought my 2nd pair, I overheard this guy asking for the left overs, but was told I bought the last one in his size. I told him that he can buy my extra pair. He followed me out of the store to the mall and I checked both pairs and kept the one that looked the best. Sold him the other. He asked if 190 was cool, I told him even 200 would be better but whatever. Shook the man's hand left.

Feels good to help someone and pocket $5. Plus this adds to my points on my cc. I may do the same for the blues once I get them from Nike.

Respect [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

A True NTer Right There :smokin

laugh.gif

I went on the footlocker site a few hours ago and it seemed like it was down. 

A friend of mine got a pair for me online. He gets a lot of releases for me. He's charging me $210 for them. 

Back
Top Bottom