Jordan xi pics...og's and dmp's

d28368de1c851dc8ce8ba863efe8629a79ba8d0e.pjpg

0ab262119b109cbba42e1c6ac31ed91aeb68890b.pjpg

b3936be319c919a4cae0a076eacd62063d71ed3a.pjpg

Will you be willing to donate them to charity ?

My new charity i just made in less than 1 mins while watching all this ICE Nice man
You Got as many 11's as i do 1-5's lol

Ayo X, you got these dudes drooling over here..lol. , yeah man, dude got like 15 pairs of DS concords. Could you believe I know the guy and he wont even let mebuy one off him..lol. He love them joints. Wish I still had mines. Wanna hear a sob story?? I sold mines for $50 to one of my friends back in like 02-03...Ididn't know what I had at the time. I was always into kicks, but I wasn't crazy about jordans like I am now. If I knew what i had I would have keptthem. back then, I was strapped for cash and the only kicks I had to really wear was the concords and the infared 6's...what are friends for?..lol, Karmais a B tho. that dude knew he was cheating me out of some money cuz he knew I didn't know what I had. so this smart guy goes and throws the concords in thewashing machine cuz the mesh was a lil dirty and the soles were yellowed but nothing too crazy. Guess what?...the whole shoe fell apart. good jobbuddy..lol....With this said, .....X whats good? you need to throw ya dude a pair...lol

can somebody PLEASE help me with how you're supposed to remove glue from patent leather? and i'm sorry but i have NO CLUE as to what type of glue itis, i know that it cracked and came off of the clear sole very easily....

2mfc60l.jpg

mw41ew.jpg

9frudl.jpg

14aepgn.jpg

yes i've posted this in every thread relevant to xi's lol

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by RFX45

It's so funny, I was just digging up though my boxes of shoes looking for the non-DS pair of XI's last night so i could wear them. I hate it because I don't wear baggy clothes anymroe so I don't know how to pull off wearing XI's anymore.

they look better with fitted jeans, makes em pop even more
smokin.gif

^ Yo, this post was about 7 months old.............. Yeah, it is a great post, but 7 months????

I would have had more to show but in high school and college these were the only shoes I balled in,, so this is what I have left,,,

a9335326e1e061aa0b35592048dd92feafcac00.jpg

So icey that my mouth just watered....and I'm not even a hypebeast HA!

And xmocncrds...your avatar is amazing!

Back
Top Bottom