Jordan XI Retro restoration pics

SuperSaiyan - I wouldn't try Barkeeper's Friend on the patent leather...only the upper mesh and tongue. I'm not sure how to get the yellow out ofthe patent leather, I heard Seaglow might work, but I tried that on the soles and didn't have too much luck, they're still pretty yellow. I'm gonnatry it again sometime. I'll post more pics if I can de-yellow the soles on these things.

For the sea glow, you have to leave it out in the sun till the coat dries out and re-apply. Your welcome.

WOW NICE RESTORATION....GIT MY COOL GREYS that Need some cleaning on the sole bcuz of yellowing and just dirty around the mesh part....DOES SEE GLOW REALLYWORK...any of you guys have b4/after pixz of SEA FLOW thanks

ANY ONE ON RESTORING MY OG BRED 12'S NOT CREASED DAT BEAD LETHER IS BCEOMING A PROB WITH WRINGLES AND LOOKEN PRETTY ASHY ON THE MID SOLE

PLZ PM ME OR SOMETHIING TYHANXZ

hey Beatlegeuse44 great job on restoring. got a question on the link which product did you use

For those of you asking about Sea Glow results, here you go:

2ugl5qd.jpg

The soles of my White/Black/Red 2000 AJ V's. Top row is [color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]before,[/color] while the bottom row isafter. The blue you see is blue painter's tape usedto mask off the edge of the soles so the Sea Glow wouldn't touch any glued areas of the shoe (Sea Glow will eat the glue and your shoes will fall apart.So, be careful!)

I left them out in the sun for 2-3 hours and kept an eye on them so the glue would not get too hot to prevent them from falling apart. I exposed these to thesun on three different days to get a better result. As you can see, it has helped a lot!

They look great now and I haven't had anything come loose or fall apart.

How do you use the Barkeepers friend on the mesh??? I just bought some but I need to know the proper steps for restoration. Thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom