Jordan XI Retro "Space Jam" (Info/Pic - Inside)

Ban him its a joke. If it was official catalog pictures would have popped up first. Not something like this: Men to Baby sizes
laugh.gif

20m2xu.jpg

I think that those are confirmed cause in the release dates from other sites those are there....
suppost to release on DECEMBER 09 (quick stricke release) well like always things can change

I cant pass on this but $175 is too high for those SJ in 01 they retro the 11's for $125

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

Ban him its a joke. If it was official catalog pictures would have popped up first. Not something like this: Men to Baby sizes
laugh.gif

20m2xu.jpg

Like I said on the last page:

APRIL FOOLS

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

I think that those are confirmed cause in the release dates from other sites those are there....
suppost to release on DECEMBER 09 (quick stricke release) well like always things can change

I cant pass on this but $175 is too high for those SJ in 01 they retro the 11's for $125
dude, can you post the link for those sites

I'm still a lil confused..these are "quickstrikes"..has baby sizes ever been quickstriked? Cuz marcs says mens to baby sizes.

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

nope not true at all..............this is just stupid to belive ,..........

Whats really sad, is that 100+ people are not going to realize that it is BS, and start like 500 new posts between now and then about this release.....

JB forum will then take another few steps down the hill.

i think this could be a well thought out april fool's joke.

if not i still dont want to pay 175. im not a fiend for XIs like most of NT but they are better than the black red cw.

i could always cop and sell.

I'd say ducktales for now

1. Looks like the 01 retro shape

2. Quickstrike sneakers? And we know this now?

3. Babies to men sizes...but yet its a quickstrike?...yea ok doesn't take a genuis to figure this game out.

I do believe these are coming out and best believe they are not a QUICKSTRIKE,,,hopefully someone more resourcefull will back me up but untill for now keepthis shoe in mind bc there not quickstrike....but are releasing.

Back
Top Bottom