Jordan XI Retro "Space Jam" (Info/Pic - Inside)

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Lynell

Not many folks are aware of the economy here on Niketalk.

The prices of just about everything has went up. I'm still outraged at the sight of 35 cent bags of chips instead of 25.

im still pissed that you have to pay 10 cents for bbq sauce at BK!!!!!!!
mad.gif
Oh hell no, legal action should be in place for that. If I ever have to pay extra for sauce at Taco Bell, I may flip out and do something crazy.

"People aren't really aware of inflation either. Not a whole lot of things costs the same now as it did in 2001 "

fair enough. but can you name other products that cost twice as much and yet offer inferior quality?

JB is sayin if u want some spacejams again you guys gotta pay $175 for em. I'm ok wit that. Just let me have em. They own the shoe they can charge whatthey want. There's alot more old shoes like spacejams I wish JB & Nike would say that about. My only beef wit this release is how exclusive these willbe. U can't drop a shoe like this around X-Mas and make it exclusive. Any JB or Nike shoe dropped in December should be a GR. A little present for everyonelike the CDP 11/12 now that was a good x-mas. Copped X3

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

JB should make a second version of its retros called the premiere line or something. Like for the spacejam retro they could drop a spacejam version like the 11/12 CDP quality....
sick.gif
....then have a spacejam premiere retro which would cost more and be as close to the OG as possible.
Like this:
Spacejam Retro = $175
Spacejam Premiere Retro = $230-$250 .....for all u who complain about the quality and price not measuring up.
Either way i would still pay $175 for CDP quality so i could care less. But i would cop one pair of premieres to have on ice...
just a thought.....
Oh god... really????
Are you REALLY recommending that JB charge us 250 for quality that was 125 a few years ago!?
do u know how long its been since these were out...? Not quite a few years ago. People payin $375 + for some Air Yeezys that are supposedly great quality.....u wouldnt drop $230 for some Spacejams of that quality...? I would. People wanna have there cake and eat it too....but it dont work that way. People to busy complaining about quality and price. If the price is to high or the quality aint good anough dont buy em...simple. Theres no such thing as dirt cheap quality Spacejams....get over it. Or go cop some fakes off ebay for $69.00.....all the whining ruins the release for people who could care less.
I know its been like 8 years, but when I say a few I mean it relatively, eight years is actually what I meant by a few, I wasnt reffering to like06 or nothing cuz quality was already on the downhill at that point
Originally Posted by NikeMax

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Lynell

Not many folks are aware of the economy here on Niketalk.
The prices of just about everything has went up. I'm still outraged at the sight of 35 cent bags of chips instead of 25.
im still pissed that you have to pay 10 cents for bbq sauce at BK!!!!!!!
mad.gif
People aren't really aware of inflation either. Not a whole lot of things costs the same now as it did in 2001

heres the thing, theyre raising the price and dropping quality, and VERY few things are rising in price at this rate!

btw, i have never paid for any of that sauce, i got 5 of them last week and they didnt charge me a penny

My favorite shoe. I hope they don't ruin it. I need a few pairs of XI's. I need these and some Cool Grays

Either way, December is a loooong time from now. So everybody that complains about the price, start saving now so by then it won't hurt as bad LOL

someone will still complain about payin $150. but yeah thats a hot peice of info right there...good lookin.... i'm happy.

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Either way, December is a loooong time from now. So everybody that complai ns about the price, start saving now so by then it won't hurt as bad LOL

ya fareal jus save a dollar a day from now on and you will have more than enuff!!

Just read this post and uh how is this a quickstrike if true? I love how people misuse the word "quickstrike".
Originally Posted by Mikkol109

quickstrike should mean not a planned release and they just drop so im not sure why we know a quickstrike is coming 8 months before
Exactly.

There's no point in 36 pages of speculation.

*locked*

JR5

Back
Top Bottom