Jordan XII Field Purple - August 12, 2023

I was thinking that too. I think a big part of these sitting is the fact that people just don’t have the money to spend like that in these times. Inflation and the economy will continue to play a huge role in things going forward.
School has started in a lot of places and parents are finish shopping. That could play a part, but I saw Yeezys sitting on some sites also. Taste change , let the kids enjoy their Solomons and NBs etc. I’ll be happy to grab another pair on the Lolo Jones

F0542823-6C39-493C-9A81-63867283664E.jpeg
That's crazy. Nike put up inaccurate information. There's no full length air unit, and the midsoles are phylon not polyurethane. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Some website, via sneakersteal, had them for $160 the other day. Of course, by the time I seen it and checked, all the good sizes were good. Safe to assume these will continue to sit and eventually go on one of Nike sales.

Shoes are dropping at an alarming rate. A new Jordan color drop almost every 2 weeks,.....not to mention a Nike drops in between. No normal person with bills can keep up with such. Eventually, your cards will max out, bank account get low etc. Not to mention, it's overkill and the resell market isn't the same as it was just a year ago. A lot of shoes now on the resale market are barely getting $50 above retail price. Some are really selling below retail. The perfect storm for shoes not to sell out instantly. Eventually, many resell stores will close as well because the mark up isn't that high now. They're even going beyond lowball prices for resell. For ex, I have 2 pairs of the CB 94 OG black/white/purple. (2020). The only offer they would give me was for $100 store credit! Like these shoes are reselling for 600+ in my size and you're going to disrespect me with a below retail offer......and only store credit at that!

Shoes are dropping at an alarming rate. A new Jordan color drop almost every 2 weeks,.....not to mention a Nike drops in between. No normal person with bills can keep up with such. Eventually, your cards will max out, bank account get low etc. Not to mention, it's overkill and the resell market isn't the same as it was just a year ago. A lot of shoes now on the resale market are barely getting $50 above retail price. Some are really selling below retail. The perfect storm for shoes not to sell out instantly. Eventually, many resell stores will close as well because the mark up isn't that high now. They're even going beyond lowball prices for resell. For ex, I have 2 pairs of the CB 94 OG black/white/purple. (2020). The only offer they would give me was for $100 store credit! Like these shoes are reselling for 600+ in my size and you're going to disrespect me with a below retail offer......and only store credit at that!
I feel you there. Especially as you get older and have kids (in my case). I have to be a lot more selective. However, what I find assuming to me is I've never cared for the 12s but for some gawddamn reason these purple joints look amazing. I can't help but pull the trigger even more so after seeing them on feet. I don't get this feeling outside basically any 13 and rare 11s.

But man it's like should I wait it out or just grab em?! :lol:

I feel you there. Especially as you get older and have kids (in my case). I have to be a lot more selective. However, what I find assuming to me is I've never cared for the 12s but for some gawddamn reason these purple joints look amazing. I can't help but pull the trigger even more so after seeing them on feet. I don't get this feeling outside basically any 13 and rare 11s.

But man it's like should I wait it out or just grab em?! :lol:

Oh. That black and purple just hit different together. It works perfectly on the 12s. Add in it was a GP Lakers PE (minus the player branding) and its a win. I'm grabbing a pair.....right when I see 20% off. Lol

Back
Top Bottom