Jordan XII Field Purple - August 12, 2023

Oh. That black and purple just hit different together. It works perfectly on the 12s. Add in it was a GP Lakers PE (minus the player branding) and its a win. I'm grabbing a pair.....right when I see 20% off. Lol

FIRST PAIR OF 12s!!!

Ordered from Finishline :pimp:

Im 36 years old btw
20230817_160456.jpg
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ya'll can kiss my *** lol

Not only did I do it, but thanks to Nike, I got me and sons size for $140 a pop. I'm fcuking amped!

Congrats! Care to share how you did this?
For sure; My SheerID (military, apologies for not saying that in my original post. That's my bad) I was just so excited to be able to afford both. My sheerId was messed up so I called Nike. They sent me a 25% off code (usually it's 20%) however, dude was unbelievably understanding and said if i ordered now he's give me 30%. I don't deserve **** like this but it meant so much to me and my son I couldn't say no. My bad, guys,

Here's some attire I plan to wear with these.

I admit these two articles influenced me to get these to wear with them. In addition to these matching with Lakers apparel, the apparel and shoes are based in the 1996-97 season as well.
IMG_6973.JPG
IMG_6978.JPG
IMG_6980.JPG
IMG_6981.JPG

Maybe I'll wear these with this jersey. I'm not sure though because I already prefer to wear some XIII with it.
IMG_6982.JPG
IMG_6985.JPG

If you know some folks in the Armed Forces, $159.99 no tax on the Navy Exchange website. Only sizes 8,9, and 11 remain.
IMG_0666.png

*EDIT* $151.99. Some kind of discount given.

i wasnt talking to you.
and you still dont know what he got them for. if he got them for cheap and they are legit... he won.
I don’t care who you were talking to. Buying from Nike should make no difference to anyone. Get the best price you can. That’s different for everyone from military discounts to catching cheap scores on the secondary market.

No one needs to be paying retail. Chiding someone for buying the same pair for less on eBay is childish.

In his defense.. you don't know what he paid for them.

True.
I just cant do eBay/Stock X anymore since fakes are too good these days.
But yeah, if they are real & less than retail that's good. But if retail, i'm sticking to buying off a retailer for peace of mind purposes.

I'm just waiting for the markdown to $150 so i can buy off Swoosh. :lol:

PO

Back
Top Bottom