Jordan XII Royalty - November 13, 2021

Got my EA pair from NDC. Definitely worth picking up. :pimp:

IMG_20211110_110445925_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
I hear you!
I don't do the switching laces thing but there are two hard exceptions:
1. Lebron VII "Red Carpet"
2.Jordan XII "Royalty" (if I manage to cop)
Immediately taking out the black laces, painting the mudguard emblem black, then red out the 23.

CDPs were trash quality-wise
'13 were made of a milk carton

These will do for me.

When I look at these, they appear to be a non marketed DMP of the Taxi. A lot of folks hold the XI DMP high on their lists of wanted shoes to return. Would them being dubbed the DMP change minds in here? I think these are nice. Will try to get them.

How’s the leather on the upper?
There's an actually reputable and very faired priced resell shop near me that just got one of these and I was pretty impressed with them. They seemed to be better then current 12 quality. I thought about picking them up but they were an 11 and I do 10.5 in 12s. Still want to see if I can just get them through raffle etc as well.

I was out on these but I think I'm in now. They are solid.

I hope these hit sales. I'll cop then.

EDIT:. I'm talking $120 or less though. Highly unlikely.
Zero chance lol. I think these will sell out day 1, maybe day 2 if you’re lucky some spots, from winners not picking up or something. But resale will be retail + fees

I didn't win the Hibbett raffle and I've hit a lot on SNKRS lately but I ended up just getting these from a great resell shop in my area. I don't have time this weekend to mess with it. Other then Cool Greys this is the last thing I'm interested in this year so I got it over with lol.

Back
Top Bottom