Jordan XIII Obsidian - September 18, 2021

Screenshot_20210913-204234_Photos.jpg

I went in a couple shoe stores today and didn't see these sitting at all :lol:

But regardless, when you're my size, shoes are never, ever, sitting.

Size 9 & 9.5 in that pic, I can't even imagine all the time I'd have saved over my lifetime if I was a size that easy to get. But I probably also wouldn't be a sneakerhead.

Anyway, here's Nightwing on these. No surprise he likes them.

Can't wait til mine get here.

Why did you say if you wore a smaller size like 9/9.5 you wouldn’t be a sneakerhead?

Why did you say if you wore a smaller size like 9/9.5 you wouldn’t be a sneakerhead?

For anybody with smaller feet, imagine this whole time, like for decades, this is how it was to get shoes - get in RIGHT when they dropped, or miss out. That's how it is with my size. I'd show up on release day thinking I was going to get my size, and most of the time they'd be gone. Finally learned the hard way that it was always gonna be hard for me to get shoes I liked. For a while I just settled for cheaper joints, but playing ball outdoors + cheap shoes = knee issues.

So if I didn't have to do that for decades, I probably wouldn't have been a sneakerhead. I'd just play in the shoes I got, then when it was time to get more, pick what I wanted and get those, and play in those. But no, I started having to follow release dates, show up when the store opened, drive around/call around town trying to get shoes, and a sneakerhead was born.

I’m slowly starting to downsize
I got stacks just like ozzyboy
I’m starting off with some pairs that I bought 4 years ago and haven’t worn and also pairs I got multiples of
I’m a straight up hoarder so it’s really tough lol
That sounds like my first world issue, i gave some to my nephews and their father
But DS row still exist, sell one, two takes its place..

Makes ZERO sense.
So random what gets botted up.
I feel like popularity with VIIs and XIIIs has gone down (except us here on Niketalk). It’s still surprising the Blue and Red Flints, Lucky Green, Black/Royal, Starfish and HGG were easy to get. Probably why JB is reluctant to release playoffs or any of those early 2000 retros.

I’m slowly starting to downsize
I got stacks just like ozzyboy
I’m starting off with some pairs that I bought 4 years ago and haven’t worn and also pairs I got multiples of
I’m a straight up hoarder so it’s really tough lol

Do itttt. Liberation....you'll never get around to wearing them. After a while you don't even get around to admiring them cause you have so many to look at

I thought my order shipped, but it was for another order.... They usually ship about a week after RD.
They basically use a preorder system

Was coming in here to see this too....going out of town. Need to reroute to my parents for now just in case when it ships

I feel like popularity with VIIs and XIIIs has gone down (except us here on Niketalk). It’s still surprising the Blue and Red Flints, Lucky Green, Black/Royal, Starfish and HGG were easy to get. Probably why JB is reluctant to release playoffs or any of those early 2000 retros.
Flints flew fast. Black toes oddly moved slow. Lucky greens and starfish were mid. Red flints are wannabes and so are black and royals.

Back
Top Bottom