Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

EDB0FBEC-1E3C-46D8-8866-1C6EC1717798.png

What y’all think of the shape compared to the OGs?

It's a mid vs a hi it seems. For some shoes imo, that's a negligible change. It works with this model.

Dont think they will ever get the shape right honestly. I got those unc 13s and they aint bad definitely not low tops like how these are looking.
Yeah I don’t think they ever will either but we can at least get something more respectable than what’s being released nowadays especially considering retro j’s continue to rise in price. For reference look at how they just suddenly improved the shape of the 3’s after how horrible they’ve looked for years. It’s a common trend with the brand unfortunately

Yeah I don’t think they ever will either but we can at least get something more respectable than what’s being released nowadays especially considering retro j’s continue to rise in price. For reference look at how they just suddenly improved the shape of the 3’s after how horrible they’ve looked for years. It’s a common trend with the brand unfortunately
Inconsistent,
they pick and choose when to do right with some models or cws then cut corners on others no doubt.

Y’all remember when they said only OGs or remastered were getting Nike air treatment?

Then those 3m 6s came with them.

I reminded someone on IG I think or on here i don’t remember but they were like oh the shoe is fire so who cares

Nah hold them to they word!

JU LIAR!!! 🗣️

Back
Top Bottom