Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

My mini 13’s collection. Still debating if I should add the new playoffs to the collection.
11’ playoffs | Red Flints
17’ Breds | 20’ flints
1CF70C50-ED66-431B-AF54-036FDE62D62B.jpeg

3B24F4B1-6BE0-46C3-8F85-D168A8D11E0C.jpeg

I would definitely get the 2023 version since it's supposed to be closer to the originals. Unfortunately, it's always ingrained in my mind that all Jordans from that 2011 period will always be bad to me regarding quality and details.

Wonder if these will widely available. Ima be out of town in Philly so any Philly heads know what spots gonna have em…

I would assume any Foot Locker or Champs in a marquee mall in that area should have an abundant quantity because this one is an original color. Most of the original colorways have normally been available at all locations in the last 2 to 3 years. And the more popular malls tend to have higher quantities.

If you can't secure a pair on release day, then you can try to get the remaining pairs around that vicinity the day after since they should be able to sell them and quantities should be available.

Lapstone and hammer, online or in store…

I don't know anything about that company. I believe they're a mom and pop operation. I've only heard of them because some peeps on the Mitchell & Ness thread have ordered throwback apparel from them at discounted prices.

What’s your first?

Jordan 12 - Playoff.png

I remember my parents scooping some Black/White Team Jordans, which were my first "Jordans". I settled for them since we couldn't find the real Playoff Jordan 12s in any store.

I grew up wearing payless shoes or whatever I could find at the bargain stores. The Playoff 13s were the first signature/marquee Jordans my parents bought me when I was in elementary school, so I have a BIG soft spot for them.

Jordan 12 - Playoff.png

I remember my parents scooping some Black/White Team Jordans, which were my first "Jordans". I settled for them since we couldn't find the real Playoff Jordan 12s in any store.

I grew up wearing payless shoes or whatever I could find at the bargain stores. The Playoff 13s were the first signature/marquee Jordans my parents bought me when I was in elementary school, so I have a BIG soft spot for them.
I don’t blame you, that’s a great choice. 😎

I would definitely get the 2023 version since it's supposed to be closer to the originals. Unfortunately, it's always ingrained in my mind that all Jordans from that 2011 period will always be bad to me regarding quality and details.

I would assume any Foot Locker or Champs in a marquee mall in that area should have an abundant quantity because this one is an original color. Most of the original colorways have normally been available at all locations in the last 2 to 3 years. And the more popular malls tend to have higher quantities.

If you can't secure a pair on release day, then you can try to get the remaining pairs around that vicinity the day after since they should be able to sell them and quantities should be available.

I don't know anything about that company. I believe they're a mom and pop operation. I've only heard of them because some peeps on the Mitchell & Ness thread have ordered throwback apparel from them at discounted prices.

This may be true in major cities.

…but not in smaller ones

While I agree, the leather…or fake leather I should say…is super trash. They need to improve the leather quality on the 13s because it’s 💩
^^they have! Beginning with those black and UNC ones the toe box is genuine cow again for the first time since 2004 ish.

These playoffs are the first 13s I’ve been happy with since my black and reds in Christmas of 04 and that’s almost exclusively because the toe is not a hard helmet of plastic!

I go
1 black red
2 playoffs
3 Chicago
4 he got games
5 cp3 or mesh altitudes (flints never appealed to me)

Both taxis and he got games have been growing on me lately. I always liked the flashier cw but they could end up higher. Super clean grown man shoes.

Back
Top Bottom