Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

Please use better quality leather

Not that excited because the leather will suck.

Will wait to see how these turn out. I remember they claimed that original spec thing with the fire red iv..

Been waiting on these since I inexplicably passed on them in 2011. These will be mine!

In for a 2nd pair, even though my 2011 pair still going kinda strong.
958729E4-922B-41F3-A97D-CD7C40857792.jpeg

This is replication we're dealing with as I'm reiterating, so it'll never be evenly on par with the original 1998 version realistically.

But I truly think these will be way better than the 2011 version because the quality and specs of retro Jordans from the late 2000s through the middle of the last decade were totally terrible. The retros seem to be replicated somewhat right and better after the middle of the last decade despite some being flawed.

Just one pair needed and a must

I'm the same way, I only need one pair of any shoe. I can never get myself to get multiple pairs of the same shoe because it's an item that's naturally perishable.

I can make a pair last because I wear them on a limited basis due to having lots of shoes. I also just wear particular shoes with a specific outfit, so that should also help keep them lasting longer.

So the white/red 13's arent due?

The White/Red XIII was last re-released a little over 5 years ago, during the 2017 NBA All-Star Weekend to be specific. I doubt they'll be rehashed within the next 2 years.

This is replication we're dealing with as I'm reiterating, so it'll never be evenly on par with the original 1998 version realistically.

But I truly think these will be way better than the 2011 version because the quality and specs of retro Jordans from the late 2000s through the middle of the last decade were totally terrible. The retros seem to be replicated somewhat right and better after the middle of the last decade despite some being flawed.
Man I hope so. Im plotting on a 2011 pair and hopefully this pair if they do them justice. I skipped on every 13 for the past couple years because they’ve been crafted that horribly :sick:

Damit I suppose too retire dis year guess I’m back for one more like Brady wc3 all star 13 playoff 7 and 8 hopefully I was going pop back outside for these releases anyway I’ll b peeping for certain OG’s

I actually remember when these originally came out in 1998 because they were released on the weekend of WrestleMania XIV, on the Saturday before that event specifically.

I remember when I first saw Michael Jordan wear them in the 1998 NBA All-Star Game at Madison Square Garden.
1653865496455.png

1653864909359.png
1653865031563.png

1653865577645.png

This was a nice picture, but it would have been better if Jordan's shoes weren't obscured in it. These XIII on his feet should have been visible in this picture.
1653865981982.png

If the upcoming 2s are on target as best possible got a feeling these will be as well.
If that happens itll be the 2 11 and XIIIs dialed in to near perfection. JB cant go back they gotta stay the course with premium materials and shape of at least OG cws. Younger gen will be turned out just like some of us who grew up with the OGs lol.

I actually remember when these originally came out in 1998 because they were released on the weekend of WrestleMania XIV, on the Saturday before that event specifically.

I remember when I first saw Michael Jordan wear them in the 1998 NBA All-Star Game at Madison Square Garden.
1653865496455.png

In this picture is two guys that helped build the foundation of the Miami Heat. And one guy who smashed Sarah Palin, when he and his team, played in the Alaska Shootout
🤔🤣

I'm certain these will look great so I just hope they're comfortable too. The 2017 Chicagos were alright (minus the fact that they used Team Red instead of True Red) as the leather was soft right out the box. On the other hand I had to sell my Black/Reds from that year because they were tight in the toe box area.

Back
Top Bottom