Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

The Nike pair arrived today.

But I already canceled the order on Saturday and got a refund.

If I was going to wear these, I would’ve stuck with the size 11 I tried on at Champs.

Just need to drop the box off at the Nike Store and I’ll be done with the matter.

And yes I fully expect to get roasted alive by NT over this entire melodrama fiasco.

…my body is ready.
That pair is free I’ve had that happen to me multiple times never returned the pair and never got recharged. And my account still hits on SNKRS. Nike is a billion company a $209 shoe won’t make a dent to their stock

That pair is free I’ve had that happen to me multiple times never returned the pair and never got recharged. And my account still hits on SNKRS. Nike is a billion company a $209 shoe won’t make a dent to their stock
Not sure about that.

Nike knows they were delivered.

I have no love for Nike or their business practices, but I don’t want to feel like a dishonest schmuck either. If they don’t contact me about it, I may see if anyone here needs a pair in that size for retail.

…is that wrong?

Davey Magoo Davey Magoo - if you don't wanna risk anything and wanna be honest, then the honest thing to do is to hit them up over chat, tell them the situation (order delivered even though you canceled Saturday) and see what they say. If they say "it's yours for free," it's yours for free. If they say "no, you'll need to send it back," you'll need to send it back. If they say they'll need to charge your card, then let them charge your card.

Davey Magoo Davey Magoo - if you don't wanna risk anything and wanna be honest, then the honest thing to do is to hit them up over chat, tell them the situation (order delivered even though you canceled Saturday) and see what they say. If they say "it's yours for free," it's yours for free. If they say "no, you'll need to send it back," you'll need to send it back. If they say they'll need to charge your card, then let them charge your card.
The card had already been charged when I canceled.

The rep said the refund had been issued and I should return them upon delivery.

Not sure about that.

Nike knows they were delivered.

I have no love for Nike or their business practices, but I don’t want to feel like a dishonest schmuck either. If they don’t contact me about it, I may see if anyone here needs a pair in that size for retail.

…is that wrong?
Let me break this down…Nike is in error here. They failed to ship your product that you had paid for in a timely manner. Effectively, they were in breach. In order to remedy the issue and give some semblance of quality customer service, they issued you a full refund-knowing full well the product may still arrive. The case was closed upon issuance of the refund. Why would you further inconvenience yourself by driving to Nike or UPS store and returning the shoes? Now lace them s***z up and hit the streetz! 😂

Let me break this down…Nike is in error here. They failed to ship your product that you had paid for in a timely manner. Effectively, they were in breach. In order to remedy the issue and give some semblance of quality customer service, they issued you a full refund-knowing full well the product may still arrive. The case was closed upon issuance of the refund. Why would you further inconvenience yourself by driving to Nike or UPS store and returning the shoes? Now lace them s***z up and hit the streetz! 😂
F7C502A1-BC81-437A-9A30-2F32A9D9275D.gif

This is becoming a public relations disaster for Lil Davey Magoo Enterprises.

I should’ve just issued a press release on Saturday and gotten it over with. This slow drip drip of negative media coverage is killing my brand.

So I’m just going to rip the band aide off and tell the full story.

This is long, so don’t bother clicking the spoiler tag if that bothers you.

Here’s what happened:

I walked into the Nike Store on Saturday, thinking they might have these…which they did not. One of the employees said they didn’t think they’d be getting any at all. And really why would they? Why would the g-damn NIKE STORE located in the city where the company was founded be carrying Jordans that people actually want? That were made in large quantities and aren’t part of any special collab or limited hypebeast release.

…seems silly that I even tried.

Then I went to Champs and to my surprise they had em. Didn’t have a size 11.5, which is what I ordered from the shock drop, but they had a size 11. Great, I thought. I can try that size on and see if the 11.5s were the right size. Sure enough, the 11s fit perfectly, proving that my instincts about the 11.5s being too big were spot on.

Unfortunately, and this where I suspect I may get the most backlash, they just didn’t look good to me on feet. They’re super cool shoes. They’re just not in line with my style preference. Maybe two years ago when I was trying to grab any retro I could get for retail, but I’ve learned my lesson. If I don’t love em, I don’t buy em…and I use the money to buy something I do love…like the Royal 1s.

So ultimately after all that shock drop melodrama, I decided they weren’t the shoes for me.

That’s as honest and forthright as I can be with you fellas.

And for the record, my publicist advised me not to do this.

But I believe in transparency.

…you may now do your worst.

25205E6A-64D9-4561-90C3-C6B1E383B746.gif
I dont know if I should respect this or roll my eyes at it. You have more shoe buying issues than anyone ever in life. Still trying to figure out if this is attention, or you really have THIS BAD OF LUCK. I like your posts, they are entertaining for sure but DAMN.

I dont know if I should respect this or roll my eyes at it. You have more shoe buying issues than anyone ever in life. Still trying to figure out if this is attention, or you really have THIS BAD OF LUCK. I like your posts, they are entertaining for sure but DAMN.
There was no bad luck this time, aside from the delivery delay.

It was actually good luck that I got the chance to try a different on in store.

Aside from that I’m just a bumbling nincompoop.

…I’ve been fairly honest about this before.

Btw guys, I have a question about the original playoff 13 release. When did it release in relation to the other colors? I know HGG were first, than I believe white/reds were second, than Flints than Breds last but can’t remember where playoffs released in that sequence. I thought it was after Flints but before Breds but I can’t remember.

Man **** that. Keep them, free pairsies. :pimp:

Btw guys, I have a question about the original playoff 13 release. When did it release in relation to the other colors? I know HGG were first, than I believe white/reds were second, than Flints than Breds last but can’t remember where playoffs released in that sequence. I thought it was after Flints but before Breds but I can’t remember.
1) White/Black
2) White/Red
3) Flint
4) Playoff
5) Black/Red

Hmmm… GOAT has em listed as 1/1/97, I thought they released close to summer/playoffs of 98 🤷🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom