Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

02/21/2023
2:00 A.M.
On the Way
Due to operating conditions, your package may be delayed.
Maspeth, NY

02/18/2023
9:56 P.M.
Origin Scan
Springfield Gardens, NY, United States

02/18/2023
6:42 P.M.
Pickup Scan
Springfield Gardens, NY, United States

Delayed with UPS from GBNY. Anyone else get this tracking update?

90% of this site soon as they submit their credit card information

want-it-i-want-it.gif

Random here. But watching people on YouTube tell me or others what a good shoe to buy solely due to its resell value makes me want to throw ****. Do any of them actually just get the shoes for themselves anymore?
" Smash that like though" :smh:

The Shoetubers just doing what their Gen Z clientele wants them to do. That's the reality of the shoe game in a post-Stock X society, and amongst a generation that openly rebukes the idea of learning history. At that point the only metric for shoes they have is secondary market monetary value. If you watch any youtube stream and look at the questions these kids ask in the comments is always:

Are these gonna brick? What's resale gonna be? Why would you buy those, they bricks? Which size is SNKRS getting the most stock of so I can go after those to resell?

Example: I'm sure the Fire Red 3s had a lot of youtubers PERSONALLY excited, but they couldn't make much content about them, because according to the kids they were "bricks" not worthy of talking about. They wanted to talk about the Tom Sachs killshots that came out at the same time instead. Why? Because there was no resale on FR3s, and because the Tom Sachs were $100 over retail on Stock X. Therefore that's the shoe to have between the two to flex at school. Same way they don't like 3s but now they want the WC3s because (as of now) they do have high resale value

So if you a youtuber what else can you do but acquiesce to what the kids are asking for? They pay your rent, and they want to talk resale 24/7

All the pics posted here just confirm this shoe is absolute fire! Even for someone like me that’s never really been into Js and only collect Nike signature hoop shoes these are just too sick. Had to cop the moment I saw them in person.

They definitely stand the test of time and look like a classic you just can’t get these days with modern hoop shoes.

Back
Top Bottom